Note: This event was originally planned for 11-13 August, 2020 in Boston, MA, USA and has now been rescheduled
New date: 13-15 October, 2020
Transforming Retail. Together.eTail
is a three day conference designed to help you increase the profits from your business.
You'll get action-packed stories, disruptive strategies, strategic conversations, and connections with top minds at America's most successful retailers. No commercials. No egos. We cut out the fluff to give you hundreds of strategic takeaways.
Why eTail is Rated #1
Content. Creativity. Conversations. Connections. And Much More!
Actionable Tactics To Grow Your Business, No Fluff
- We're not a tradeshow or a vendor-led seminar. Our agenda is 100% focused on your biggest challenges and opportunities.
- You'll hear from Founders, CEO's, VPs and more - those that are in the trenches, doing the work. We cut out the fluff you get at other conferences to give you tons of actionable strategies to increase your profits.
The Most Interactive Conference, Ever
- Benefit from over 30 hours of discussion groups, creative think-tanks, Tonight Show sessions, lightning rounds, roundtables, structured and unstructured networking activities, and much more.
- This is your opportunity to make new connections and speak "off-the-record" with your peers. You'll build relationships like never before.
An Awesome Time, Guaranteed
- We're known in the industry for awesome experiences you can't get anywhere else. Sip fine wines, kick back with cocktails, eat delicious food, attend private tastings, and be wowed at our infamous evening receptions. You'll make memories that last a lifetime, and become a part of a true retail community.
Our Speakers. Your Visionaries.
They're brave. They're bold. They're innovative. And they're all speaking at eTail.
- Andy Laudato, EVP, Supply Chain & CTO, The Vitamin Shoppe
- Sandra Campos, CEO, DVF
- Gabby Cohen, Chief Brand Officer, Rent the Runway
- Lee Senderov, President, Richline Digital
- Alex O'Dell, Founder, Floyd
- Lockie Andrews, CDO, Untuckit
- Emily Essner, Head of Marketing and Digital, Saks Fifth Avenue and Saks OFF 5TH at Hudson's Bay Company
- Tim Zawislack, SVP, eCommerce and Marketing, Jimmy Jazz
- Dan Marques, VP, Global Digital Marketing & Growth, Crocs
- Siobhan Lonergan, Chief Brand Officer, THINX
- Michael Ludden, Global Head of Enablement & Principal Augmented Reality Product Advocate, Bose Corporation
- Katie O'Brien, Head of Creative, Lifestyle Brands, Wayfair
- Sri Rajamanickam, Senior Director of Omni-Channel and Architecture, Coach
- James Gregson, Director, Head of LEGO Social Studio, LEGO
- Lindsay Mikos, Director, Omni-Channel Strategy & Programs, Walgreens
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Early Agenda of this event.
VenueSheraton Boston Hotel
39 Dalton Street,
Boston, MA, USA
Web: Click Here
Join us in Boston, a historic city that offers incredible nightlife, beautiful summer weather and hundreds of hidden treasures. Extend your trip to walk along the cobblestone streets of Beacon Hill, explore the Freedom Trail, taste genuine New England clam chowder and learn how to speak with a Boston accent.
We're pleased to announce that Sheraton Boston, our venue, just unveiled a multi-million dollar renovation, with 450 transformed deluxe guest rooms and enhancements to the lobby. The hotel also boasts a newly renovated restaurant - Cafe Apropos featuring an interactive Chef's kitchen. Green Tangerine Spa, the hotel's brand new full service luxury spa also opened featuring a variety of hair and body treatments.
Our hotel is located just four miles from Boston Logan International Airport. Enjoy indoor access to shopping and restaurants at The Shops at Prudential Center and Copley Place or one of our Boston Back Bay restaurants. Stroll just a few blocks to Copley Square, the Charles River, the Museum of Fine Arts or Fenway Park.