Improving SCADA Systems Through Infrastructure Digitisation, Data Analytics, & Automation
The SCADA Australia Summit
has been the only dedicated cross industry conference for SCADA
leaders and operators. Attending 2020 is your opportunity to learn from experts that are leading best practice in IT/OT integration, IoT integration with existing SCADA
systems, incident management, and transforming business culture.
Key Themes for 2020
- Achieving SCADA System Effectiveness in the IoT Ecosystem
- Reducing Operational Risk in an Integrated IT/OT SCADA Environment
- Improving Cyber Threat Management and Responses
Who Will Attend?
With a 2-day program designed to facilitate discussion and explore innovative international and domestic approaches to the challenges faced across the SCADA industry, this is the must attend event for SCADA and Principle Engineers across Utilities, Power, Oil & Gas, Mining & Transport sectors.
What's new in 2020?
- Explore new solutions to the challenges you face, with multinational, ASX listed companies, & cross industry professionals to gain new perspectives on 4th Generation SCADA IoT Integration
- Share new approaches to best practice in SCADA security and explore how to develop frameworks that incorporate Automation and Machine Learning security
- Explore innovative approaches to integration, or not integrating IT & OT environments within your business culture
- Khaled Darwish, Senior SCADA Communication Engineer, Al Ain Distribution Company - UAE
- Garry Bentlin, Chief Information Security Officer, TransGrid
- Jeff Campbell, Chief Information Security Officer, Horizon Power
- Chris Fischer, Senior Process Control Engineer, Fortescue Metal Group Limited.
- Mike Wassell, Head of Operational Technology Services, Sydney Water
- Simon Fryer, SCADA Engineer, APA Group
- Bettina Pickering, Control Systems Engineer, Coopers Brewery
- Allan Doherty, Senior Control Systems Engineer, Dalrymple Bay Coal Terminal
- Paul Wator, Principal SCADA Engineer, SA Power Network
- Tushar Tikoo, SCADA Manager, South East Water
- Cameron Macdonald, Team Leader SCADA Application Support, SA Water
- Tim Harback, Electrical and SCADA Manager, TAS WATER
- Nikhil Manghirmalani, Team Leader - Maintenance Management Operational Technology/SCADA, Water Corporation
: 19 October 2020Main Conference
: 20 - 21 October 2020
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueNovotel Sydney Central
169-179 Thomas St, 2000
Sydney, NSW, AustraliaWebsite
: 61 2 9281 6888Accommodation
Attendees of the SCADA Australia 2020 event are entitled to take advantage of the negotiated rates available at the conference venue.
To check availability or book these rates, contact the hotel and quote: "IQPC"
As an alternative, below is a unique HotelMap that shows our hotel deals at nearby hotels. The HotelMap gives you instant access to compare, review and book discounted accommodation for hotels in the area.https://hotelmap.com/events/MUY2N-LV