After the successful 2019 edition this year summit will take place on the 9th and 10th September in Copenhagen, Denmark. The event will bring together specialists from Biogas and Biogas Upgrading industries for two interactive days of networking, lectures and discussions.
The conference will set context for operator-driven technical presentations to deliver real value and actual case studies. Participating the event will give a chance to update on changes in global regulations as well as in regional policy considerations and requirements. Biogas PowerON 2020
attracts most knowledgeable experts and solution providers from the entire value chain to discuss about technical and commercial strategies for future biogas and renewable energy integration.
This year exclusively co-located with Future of Biofuels 2020
- European regulations and policies
- Data overview on Nordic and European markets development
- Financing and investing strategies
- Market development in a global perspective
- Latest technological and material trends
- Enhancements in transportation and storage
- Sustainability and economics challenges
- Commercialization - opportunities, challenges, funding and partnership
- Climate neutral mobility
- Optimization of the anaerobic digestion
- Paving the way for the future to the gas mobility
Who should attend
Suppliers, producers, end-users from the entire value chain (power companies, trading & distribution companies, producers of feedstock, oil & gas companies, renewable energy consultancies, EPC contractors and OEM's ) also regulatory & research experts, government organizations and municipalities, biotech developers, renewable energy business consultants, anaerobic digestion technology providers and business analytics
Why you should join the Biogas PowerON 2020
During this 2-day event reach in presentations from industry end-users and running projects case studies you will gain a comprehensive overview of the biogas industry. You can hear experts focusing on new regulations, changing market situation and more. Get a possibility to network and exchange ideas with industry leaders..
- Havard Wollan, Biokraft
- Jonas C. Svendsen, Nature Energy Biogas
- Johan Gron, Gasum
- Harm Grobrugge, European Biogas Association
- Bharadwaj Kummamuru, World Bioenergy Association
- John Cosmo Dwelle, Landwarme
- Peter Bjerregaard, E.ON
- Francesco Ometto, Scandinavian Biogas Fuels
- Anil Thilsted, Spectro Biogas
- Marta Yugo, CONCAWE
- Hans-Peter Schmid, WS Reformer
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.