Note: This event was originally planned for 9-10 July, 2020 in Sydney, Australia and has now been rescheduled
New date: 3-5 November, 2020
Improving Branch Network Profitability and Value Through Omni-Channel Strategies, Branch Design & Service Innovation
Even in an increasingly digital era, the branch network still plays a critical role in building trust and credibility, providing financial advice, offering convenience, and easing the transition to digital channels. However, for a branch to be profitable, its design, purpose and service need to change.
With that in mind, the 4th Future Branches Summit 2020
comes together to address branch network challenges by bringing together subject matter experts, retailers, architects and solution providers to present case studies around delivering new age branch network through:
- Omni-Channel Integration: How to integrate your branch network with the rest of customer facing channels?
- Customer Experience & Personalization: How to enhance customer experience and turn relationships into a revenue?
- Smart Design: How to adapt branch design to changing community expectations and needs?
What's New In 2020?
- Transform Your Workforce into New Age Financial Advisors
- Find the Best Ways to Use AI and Data to Make Personalize Customer Value Propositions
- Maximise Customer Experience in Your Branch Network through Branch Design and Changing Customer Expectations & Needs
- Learn How to Integrate Physical and Digital Channels
- Innovative Ways To Automate and Digitalize Simple Banking Operations
Why Attend 2020?
- Bringing together industry players from across the entire financial sector
- Discover practical insights on self-service and other technology solutions implementation
- Meet Branch Network subject matter experts, retailers, architects and solution providers to learn how to capitalise on the physical network innovation in 2020
- Be a part of the industry conversation and participate in our Interactive Roundtable Discussions, Panels and Q&A sessions
Who Should Attend?
- Head of Network Transformation
- Head of Retail Distribution
- Head of Customer Experience
- Head of Retail Design
- Head of Network Innovation
From the following industries:
- Commercial Banks
- Credit Unions
- Mutual Banks
- Public Sector
- Matthew Read, Head of Sales and Distribution - Asia Pacific & EMEA, Citi Singapore
- Chuck Frederick, Chief Retail Officer, Academy Bank US
- Misti Mostiller, Director of Consumer Banking & Enterprise Innovation, Extraco Banks US
- Min Yun, Director - Customer Research and Planning, MUFG Union Bank US
- Cassandra Gibbens, Director - Service Centres, Service NSW
- Robert Hooper, Head of Banking and Distribution, Australia Post
- Anthony Wheaton, Head of Retail Experience and Design, Australia Post
- David Zammit, Head of Wealth Management Distribution, Citi
- Mark Staton, Head of Creative, Kmart
- Claire Bowles, Sustainability Lead, i2C Architects
- Renee Jeffery, Head of Business Readiness, BUPA
- Tracey Said, Executive Manager Customer, IAG
- Julie Steel, Manager - Stores Future Network and Design, Suncorp
- Andrea Johansen, Head of Future Network, Bendigo Bank
- Kevin Potter, Chief Customer Officer, Heritage Bank
- Richard Irving, Head of Distribution, Bank Australia
- Jose Fredes, National Property and Facilities Manager, Teachers Mutual Bank Limited
Featuring Keynote Speaker
- Matthew Read, Managing Director, Regional Sales & Distribution Head Asia Pacific & EMEA, Citibank
:3 November 2020Main Conference
: 4-5 November 2020
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Draft Agenda of this event.
VenueMercure Sydney Central
818-820 George Street, 2000
Sydney, New South Wales, AustraliaWebsite
: 02 9217 6666Accommodation
Below is a unique HotelMap that shows our hotel deals at nearby hotels. The HotelMap gives you instant access to compare, review and book discounted accommodation for hotels in the area.https://hotelmap.com/events/MWC8X-LV
Lowest rates guaranteed - With HotelMap, guests are guaranteed the best discounts and the lowest rates in the market.