Design Thinking for HR is postponed to December 1-3 in Chicago.
The 2nd iteration of our Design Thinking for HR event will bring together leaders across HR from the Fortune 1000s, who are seeking to or are already embedding human centered design within their organizations, in order to transform people, places and practices.
Regardless of your maturity level, this year's event is designed to provide you with actionable insights, strategies and tactics that you can bring back to your team to solve HR and workforce challenges.
Key Focus Areas
- Spur cross-functional collaboration with UX teams to scale design thinking within HR
- Break down empathy, the root of design thinking, to redefine HR capabilities that better align with end-user experiences
- Integrate design thinking into agile processes
- Get a leading input on key elements to launch and maintain a design thinking mindset in HR
- Giancarlo Davila, Former Head of Digital HR, SAP
- Marlene Hernandez, Director of Learning & Development, Steelcase
- Oliver Sykes, Senior Lead, Global Talent Strategy, Boeing
- Danielle Norman, Vice President, HR Services, AMITA Health
- Monica J. Johnson, Service Design Strategist, Wells Fargo
- Jennifer Price, Director, Innovation Development, IBM
- Amy Rossi, Vice President, Employee Experience, Expel
- Jessica Marucci, Head of People and Places, Catalyst Software
- Sony Tiwari, Head of Talent Management, Altisource
- Niki Shah, Associate Director, HR Operations, AbbVie
- Cornelia Kunert, Employee Experience & Engagement Expert, Pro Insurance Solutions
- Joao Bonini, HR Automation Lead, AbbVie
- Adam Primi, Director of Human Resources, Oncology Nursing Society
- Chris Rinere, Manager, Global Trade Compliance Programs and Training, Shure
- Jacob Willinger, UX Researcher, General Dynamics
- Kevin Sella, Talent Business Partner, Thoughtworks
- Amy Ludwig, Learning and Development Specialist, ThoughtWorks
- Erik Rueter, HR Project Lead, Oncology Nursing Society
Demystify Design Thinking Masterclass & Pre-Event Workshops
: June 22Main Conference
: June 23-24
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.