We are proud to announce the 5th annual MilSatCom USA conference
, returning as a virtual event on 23rd-24th June 2021. As the US Space Force passes its first birthday and with the ever-growing emphasis on reliable communications for deployed units, the US DoD is investing heavily in MILSATCOM
capabilities to achieve and maintain overmatch against its adversaries.
Featuring in-depth presentations from all branches of the military, numerous critical government agencies and leading industry SATCOM providers, the conference will delve into the most important topics and discussions around MILSATCOM
. This year's forum will analyse several pressing topics including emerging US space policy, SATCOM resiliency and redundancy, USSF and US Army SATCOM acquisition plans, and expeditionary SATCOM for the Warfighter.
As well as bringing together the US MILSATCOM
community, the conference will bring in some of the most dynamic and innovative international militaries to provide their unique perspectives; no other event in the USA offers the same number of opportunities to meet, discuss and network with opposite numbers from allied nations.
This conference will be held in Eastern Daylight Time (EDT).
Benefits of AttendingMilSatCom USA 2021
is the perfect occasion to meet the most informed, experienced and dynamic experts in military satellite communications. Attend the forum to benefit from insights, advice and updates from senior DoD figures, industry experts and researchers at the cutting edge of work on SATCOM
- Meet and network with leaders in SATCOM from industry, military and government across two days, including dedicated networking breaks and spaces
- Hear updates and guidance from world leading SATCOM programme managers and decision-makers
- Delve into the latest topics and trends shaping the future of MILSATCOM
- Discover cutting-edge SATCOM technology to enhance operational effectiveness and explore opportunities for greater coalition interoperability
- Mr Alula Berhane, CEO, ABB International Consulting, LLC
US DoD Speakers:
- Mr Mike Dean, Chief, DoD SATCOM, Office of the Chief Information Officer, US DoD
- Brigadier General Christopher L. Eubank, Commanding General, 7th Signal Command (Theater), US Army
- Brigadier General Chad Raduege, Director of Cyberspace and Information Dominance and Chief Information Officer, Air Combat Command, US Air Force
- Lieutenant Colonel Neil Menzie, Branch Chief SATCOM & PNT, Joint Chiefs of Staff J6
- Lieutenant Colonel James Nilsen, Chief, Future SATCOM Capability Office, SMC, US Space Force
- Lieutenant Colonel Robbie Reed, C4 Division Chief, National Guard Bureau
- Major Austin Baker, Program Manager, Defense Innovation Unit
- Captain Jacob Singleton, Space Innovation Lead, CIS Division, DSTL/US Space Force
- Mr Charles Cooper, Associate Administrator, Office of Spectrum Management, US Department of Commerce/National Telecommunications and Information Administration
- Ms Clare Grason, Chief, Commercial Satellite Communications Office, US Space Force
- Ms Andrea Loper, Business Manager, RV International Point of Contact, Air Force Research Laboratory
- Mr Mike Rupar, Branch Head, Transmission Technology Branch, US Naval Research Laboratory
- Mr Joe Vanderpoorten, MILSATCOM Advanced Concepts, Portfolio Architect, SMC, US Space Force
International and Industry Speakers:
- Brigadier General Marcelo Perfetti, General Director, Communications and Informatics Directorate, Argentine Army
- Commander Ludovic Esquivie, Chief of SATCOM Section, French Joint Space Command
- Squadron Leader Tom Gallagher, Programme Director Communications Services – SATCOM, NATO Supreme Allied Commander Transformation
- Mr Peter Lymn, Satellite Communications International Collaboration Lead, Defence Digital, UK STRATCOM
- Mr Todd Harrison, Senior Fellow and Director of the Aerospace Security Project, Center for Strategic and International Studies
- Colonel (Ret’d) Nichoel Brooks, Nation Strategy and Operations Leader, Deloitte
- Senior Representative, Lockheed Martin
- Senior Representative, Northrup Grumman
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Virtual Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.