Note: This event was planned for 16-17 September 2020, in London, UK and has now been rescheduledNew Date: 15-16 September, 2021, Rome, ItalyDefence Exports 2021
will return as the leading event for industry professionals and government officials around the world, dealing with defence trade compliance. A truly global event, delegates will hear from government speakers and senior international trade compliance professionals from around the world on regulation controls including ITAR, EAR, ECR, Dual-Use and the Wassenaar Arrangement.
Unlike other events, this conference is a meeting for leading lawyers, compliance experts, government officials and industry representatives from around the globe, and will focus on the need for effective strategies to optimise efficiency in global defence trade compliance and to manage key export control challenges. This will be addressed through presentations from leading representatives within the defence exports community, sharing experiences and insights as to how best a robust global trade compliance programme can be implemented.
Benefits of Attending
- Join us as bring Defence Exports back to London, a prime location for international defence trade
- Hear guidance on effective trade, licensing and compliance as well as the latest developments in control mechanisms and cyber security measures
- Discover practical guidance on how to comply with ITAR and EAR controls from within and outside the U.S.
- Network with heads of international trade compliance and heads of export controls from Europe, North America and the rest of the world
SPEAKERS FROM GOVERNMENT AND INTERNATIONAL BODIES:
- Mr Rob Hart, Chief Regulatory and Multilateral Affairs, Directorate of Defense Trade Controls, State Department, U.S.
- Ms Katie Arrington, Special Assistant to the Assistant Secretary of Defense for Acquisition, ASD(A), U.S.*
- Mr Steve Bull, Department of International Trade*
- Mr Chester Butterworth, Capability Assurance, UK MoD
- Ms Claire Harrison, Head of Business Awareness, Export Control Joint Unit, Department for International Trade*
- Mr Michael Martin, Deputy Director, Licensing Directorate, Defense Technology Security Administration, Office of the Secretary of Defence*
- Ambassador Philip Griffi ths, Head of Secretariat, Wassenaar Arrangement
- Mr Stephane Chardon, Coordinateur - Controle des Exportations Strategiques, DG Commerce, European Commission
- Dr Roger Arthey, Chair, Export Control Board, The Institute of Export and International Trade
SPEAKERS FROM INDUSTRY:
- Mr Boaz Cohen, Logistics & Trade Compliance Director, Elbit Systems EW and SIGINT - Elisra Ltd
- Ms Lindy Davies-Myatt, Global Compliance Director, Inmarsat*
- Mr Bill Wade, Vice President Global Trade Compliance, L3Harris
- Ms Beth Ann Johnson, Director International Trade Compliance, Sealand Support Services Limited, Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Ms Rosa Rosanelli, Group Export Compliance Offi cer, Senior Legal Counsel, Patria
- Ms Laurence Carey, Trade Compliance Director, Thales
- Mr Jim Huish, Managing Director - Export Controls and Sanctions, FTI Consulting
- Ms Nancy Fischer, Partner, Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
- Senior Representative, OCR
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.