The concept of personalisation in beauty constantly gains popularity. Customers learn that they have their individual beauty needs and that they are the ones who know their skin, body and hair best. As they realise that one-size does not fit all, beauty brands offer them reliable solutions with the help of technology and science.Personalisation of Skin & Hair Care Europe
is taking place on the 30th September & 1st October 2020 in London, will bring together the key actors of the industry to help the industry learn from one another, work together to further grow and create new business opportunities.
During the 2 days conference, the participants will enjoy the various case studies presentations, panel discussion, Q&As and networking breaks to get the industry to thrive together.
Join us in London for a highly interactive & informative conference, whilst enjoying the networking opportunities with your peers.
Key Topics 2020 Include
- Understanding the Value of Personalisation
- Regulations & Tests for Personalised Skin & Hair Care
- Power of Genetics
- The Role of Data in Upgrading Personalisation
- Marketing Strategies
- Innovations Driving Personalisation Trends
- Scaling Business Internationally
- Formulations & Ingredients for Personalised Cosmetics
- Manufacturing Processes of Personalised Products
- Personalising Customer Experience
- Online Approaches for Personalisation
- In store Personalisation
Who Will Attend?Company type:
- Cosmetic companies
- Private labels
- Technology & Software Providers
- Ingredient manufacturers
- Market Analysts
- Research Institutes
- Cosmetics Consultants
- Innovation Director
- Head of R&D
- Brand Manager
- Head of Consumer Experience
- Head of Marketing
- Head of Product Development
- Business Development Manager
Confirmed Speakers 2020:
- Dr. Thomas Forster, Corporate Vice President R&D, Henkel
- Sylvia Xie, Director, Global Digital, Analytics & Insights, Benefit Cosmetics
- Jean Michel Karam, President, IOMA Paris
- Barbara Geusens, Founder & CEO, Nomige
- Meghan Maupin, Co-Founder & CEO, Atolla
- Joel Palix, CEO, Feelunique
- Laura Rudoe, Founder & CEO, Evolve Beauty
- Alicia Schweiger, Co-founder & CEO, Elixseri
- Marwa Ebrahim, Founder, Atypical Cosmetics
- Jennifer Young, Founder, Jennifer Young
- Dr. Stefania Baldursdottir, Founder, Lilja Skincare
- Dr. Natalia Spiering, Consulting Dermatologist
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.