Our 5th Future of Surfactants Summit North America 2020
, taking place on 23rd and 24th September in Boston, will once again bring together senior executives and experts from the surfactants industry: manufacturers, raw material producers and suppliers, as well as consultants, regulatory affairs bodies, associations and other industry specialists in the cosmetic/agricultural/pharma sector, to discuss the latest challenges and developments making an impact on the industry.
The 2019 event brought together industry professionals from organisations including AGAE Technologies, Mircoban, Clariant, Croda, Kline, NSF Sustainability, Sironix Renewables and many more.
This year, the event will discuss topics such as Raw Materials Supply & Demand, Regulatory Issues & Supply Chain Activity, Analysis of Bio-based Surfactants as well as the Use of surfactants across various industry sectors and Evolution of Performance & Applications.
Join us in Boston for two days of exchanging perspectives over the North American surfactants market and not only, learning about the huge market potential and taking advantage of the excellent networking opportunities with your peers.
- Future of Surfactants Market Overview
- Global Regulation in Surfactants: Meeting the Standards and Overcoming the Challenges
- Bio Based Surfactants: Driving towards a more Renewable and Cost Effective Manufacturing Process
- Implementing Sustainable Strategies in the Surfactants Industry
- Satisfying Consumer Demands in the Industry
- Enhancing the Performance of Surfactants
- Capitalising on and Applying the Technological Developments into the Industry
- Discussing the Application of New Innovations and Methods for Surfactants
- Exploring the Future of Packaging
Who Will attendConsumer product manufacturers, Surfactant
manufacturers, Cosmetic product / ingredient formulators, raw material
producers & suppliers, product developers, regulatory affairs
specialists, personal care brand owners, natural cosmetic /ingredient
producers, consultants, cosmetic associations, equity firms, regulatory
affairs specialists, oleochemicals companies, retailers
- Keith DeSanto, CEO, Rhamnolipid Inc.
- Evelyn Su, President & Chief Scientific Officer, Sinolion USA
- Donald Ward, Sr. Research Toxicologist, NSF Sustainability
- Dr Douglas Hayes, Professor, Department of Biosystems Engineering and Soil Science, University of Tennessee
- Ramaswamy Nagarajan, Professor, Department of Plastics Engineering, University of Massachusetts
- Shawn Eady, Lead R&D Chemist, Sironix Renewables
- Dr. Jun Wu, Ph.D. & Expert in Green Surfactants, Columbia University
- Steven Bennett, Vice President, Scientific & International Affairs, HCPA
- Dr. Brian Grady, Director of Institute for Applied for Surfactant Research, University of Oklahoma
- Kevin Jarrell, CEO, Modular Genetics
- Dwight Rust, Commercialization USB Technical Consultant, Omni Tech International
- Samiul Amin, Associate Professor, Manhattan College
- Greg Smith, Sophrolipids Department, Locus Performance Ingredients
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.