Over recent years there has been increasing awareness of the negative environmental impact of plastics. Which has resulted in countries around Europe and the packaging industry taking measures by setting sustainability targets to help reduce the amount of plastic waste. This has led to a growing interest to replace plastic packaging by paper & cardboard alternatives. In addition, the ban on plastic bags that is being implemented across Europe shows that there is now a clear shift to move towards paper & cardboard alternatives which are easier to recycle, whilst still having some of the properties from their plastic counterpart thanks to coatings & additives.
We are very pleased to announce the launch of the Food & Beverages Paper Packaging Summit 2020
. The event will bring together senior executives and experts from the Food & Beverages Packaging industry, Paper packaging companies, consultants, technology innovators and leading market analysts to discuss the latest challenges and improvements within the industry.
Early confirmed Topics:
- Assessing the Impact of the New EU-Packaging Legislation on Paper Packaging Materials
- Discussing the Latest Sustainability Initiatives of Global Brand Owners & Producers
- Overcoming Food Waste Management with Smarter Packaging
- Paper Packaging Recovery and Recycling
- Ensuring Recyclability with Appropriate Labelling
...and many more!!
Who Will Attend?
- Packaging companies
- Policy/ Regulations institution and Body
- Food & beverage producers
- Pulp manufacturers/producers
- Additives companies
- Coatings companies
- Paper distributor
- Fibre production specialised consultancy
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.