Our 27th Maritime HR & Crew Management conference
will focus on training solutions provided to seafarers for the new decade until 2030 especially considering the development of automated vessels, and will approach the impact of new technologies on recruitment, as well as on the evolution of seafarers' roles and its impact on health.
This conference will also address diversity topics focusing on the place of women in shipping and training solutions to resolve intercultural miscommunication issues within multicultural teams.
Join us in this year to learn more of how ship operators are meeting these challenges. The conference will bring together various key industry stake-holders including Ship-owners, Ship-managers & associated solution providers, fuel solutions, IT & data associations, consultants & technology providers.
- Seafarers' Changing Roles on Automated Vessels
- Maritime Digitalisation: Seafarers' Near Future at Sea
- Improving the Maritime Industry's Attractiveness to Employees
- Women in Maritime
- Focusing on Cadet Trainings in the Digital Age
- Enhancing Seafarers' Life Conditions at Sea
- Managing Conflict and Communication Issues
- Communication within Multicultural Crews
- Commercial Impact of the Technological Transition
- Keeping Up with the Legal Framework and Regulations
2020 Edition SpeakersKeynote Speaker
- Kelly Tolhurst MP, Minister for Aviation, Maritime & Security, Department for Transport
- Capt. Faouzi Fradi, Group Director Training, Columbia Shipmanagement
- George Pitaoulis, Crewing Manager, ABC Maritime
- Margareta Jensen Dickson, Group Head Of People, Stena Line
- Pradeep Correa, Vice President, Great Eastern Shipping Co
- Laxmi Chaudhry, Intercultural Consultant, 1 Stop HR
- Dr. Dimitrios Dalaklis, Associate Professor, World Maritime University
- Martin Dixon, Director - Head of Products, Drewry
- Karen Waltham, Managing Director, Spinnaker
- Julia Anastasiou, Crew Director, OSM Maritime
- Sue Terpilowski, President, WISTA, UK
- Tom Solberg, CoS - Chief of Staff, Hoegh LNG
- Christos Sialakoumas, Crewing Manager, Dorian LPG
- Prasanta Roy, Director General, Sailors' Society
- Kjetil Meling, HR Director, SOLVANG ASA
- Francesca Manzi, General Manager, Sirius Shipmanagement
- Capt. Fabrizio Mazzuchi, Manning Manager, Amoretti Armatori Group
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
VenuePark Plaza Westminster Bridge
200 Westminster Bridge Rd, Bishop's, SE1 7UT
London, United KingdomPhone:
+44 (0) 333 400 6112 Website: www.parkplaza.com/london