Our 27th Maritime HR & Crew Management conference
will focus on training solutions provided to seafarers for the new decade until 2030 especially considering the development of automated vessels, and will approach the impact of new technologies on recruitment, as well as on the evolution of seafarers' roles and its impact on health.
This conference will also address diversity topics focusing on the place of women in shipping and training solutions to resolve intercultural miscommunication issues within multicultural teams.
Join us in this year to learn more of how ship operators are meeting these challenges. The conference will bring together various key industry stake-holders including Ship-owners, Ship-managers & associated solution providers, fuel solutions, IT & data associations, consultants & technology providers.
- Seafarers' Changing Roles on Automated Vessels
- Maritime Digitalisation: Seafarers' Near Future at Sea
- Improving the Maritime Industry's Attractiveness to Employees
- Women in Maritime
- Focusing on Cadet Trainings in the Digital Age
- Enhancing Seafarers' Life Conditions at Sea
- Managing Conflict and Communication Issues
- Communication within Multicultural Crews
- Commercial Impact of the Technological Transition
- Keeping Up with the Legal Framework and Regulations
Who Will Attend?
Our meetings are strictly end-user focused. Delegates will be drawn from the Shipping Operators including VP's, Directors and Managers of: HR, Crew & Personnel, HSEQ, Manning and Training. Also present will be the relevant authorities involved in the development and training of crew.
The Great Lockdowns
We are doing everything to ensure that all our events go ahead as advertised, returning to the much-missed and valuable face-to-face interaction as soon as possible. In order to ensure the events are delivered as safely as possible, venues are chosen and procedures are adjusted in line with the relevant local and regulations and guidelines.
These have been exceptionally challenging times with very fast-moving updates. As we get closer to an event we look at each one individually, paying careful heed to local regulations, but without ignoring the international situation. Whatever happens, We will safeguard the investments that attendees have made by either automatically moving it to the new dates of the event or a full credit will be provided for use when booking a future ACI event.
- Capt. Faouzi Fradi, Group Director Training, Columbia Shipmanagement
- Robert Courts MP, Minister for Aviation, Maritime & Security, Department for Transport
- George Pitaoulis, Crewing Manager, ABC Maritime
- Margareta Jensen Dickson, Group Head Of People, Stena Line
- Pradeep Correa, Vice President, Great Eastern Shipping Co
- Laxmi Chaudhry, Intercultural Consultant, 1 Stop HR
- Dr. Dimitrios Dalaklis, Associate Professor, World Maritime University
- Martin Dixon, Director - Head of Products, Drewry
- Karen Waltham, Managing Director, Spinnaker
- Julia Anastasiou, Crew Director, OSM Maritime
- Sue Terpilowski, President, WISTA, UK
- Niels Jakob Hasle, Senior Vice President Fleet Management, Höegh LNG
- Christos Sialakoumas, Crewing Manager, Dorian LPG
- Kjetil Meling, HR Director, SOLVANG ASA
- Francesca Manzi, General Manager, Sirius Shipmanagement
- Capt. Fabrizio Mazzuchi, Manning Manager, Amoretti Armatori Group
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenuePark Plaza Westminster Bridge
200 Westminster Bridge Rd, Bishop's, SE1 7UT
London, United KingdomPhone:
+44 (0) 333 400 6112 Website: www.parkplaza.com/london