Our Decarbonisation in Shipping: Europe 2020
will be taking place in Hamburg, Germany, on the 7th - 8th October 2020.
The two day event will bring together key industry stakeholders from the maritime and energy industry, regulatory and policy officers, consultants, solution and technology providers.
The conference will provide in-depth looks into the transition towards decarbonisation through presentations, round-tables, panel discussions and interactive sessions.
For the first European edition of this event, the discussions will address the biggest issues and challenges in decarbonisation and vessel efficiency, such as Providing Sustainable and Energy-Efficient Alternative Solutions to Fuels, Reaching the "Net-Zero" Goal by 2050, Ensuring a Commercially-Viable Transition to Decarbonisation, Anticipating its Commercial Impact on Shipping, Encouraging Investments into R&D, and many more.
- Providing Sustainable and Energy-Efficient Alternative Solutions to Fuels
- Reaching the "Net-Zero" Goal by 2050: A Global Partnership
- Overview of Alternative Fuels Regulations and Safety Requirements
- Ensuring a Commercially-Viable Transition to Decarbonisation
- ZEV: Anticipating the Commercial Impact on Shipping
- Overview of the Environmental Legislations
- Encouraging Investments into R&D: Innovation as a Driver for Decarbonisation
- Acknowledging the Role of Digitalisation in Decarbonisation
Who Will Attend?
- Ship Management Companies
- Ship Owners and Operators
- Maritime Service Providers
- Financial Stakeholders
- International Maritime Associations
- Regulatory and Policy Officers
- Technology Providers
- Research Centres and Institutes
- Dolf Gielen, Director, IRENA Innovation and Technology Center
- Christian Fjell, Sustainability Manager, Altera Infrastructure
- Martin Wattum, Manager Fuel Efficiency, Torvald Klaveness
- Bertrand Crispils, LNG and Alternative Fuels Technical Manager, Brittany Ferries
- Benjamin Weinacht, Managing Director, CMG Germany
- Gudrun Janssens, head of Environmental and Technical Affairs, Royal Belgian ShipOwners’ Association
- Dominic Hudson, Professor in Vessel Efficiency, Southampton University
- Olivia Flynn, Head of International Emissions Policy, UK Department For Transport
- Roel Hoenders, Head of Air Pollution and Energy Efficiency, IMO
- Jan Egbertsen, Manager Innovation, Port of Amsterdam
- George Souravlas, CEO, Load Line Marine SA
- Nils Aden, Managing Director, V.Ships Germany – Hamburg
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.