Our European E-Fuels Conference
will be taking place in Hamburg, Germany on the 4th & 5th of November 2020. The two day event will bring together key industry stakeholders from the renewables, fuels, energy and oil & gas industry: including car manufacturers, e-fuel producers, technology providers, consultants and policy advisors.
Senior-level speakers will present on technical aspects of the e-fuel market and present the latest challenges and opportunities that the industry brings. They will discuss requested topics by industry experts, touching on aspects such as e-fuels in the automotive and aviation industry, e-fuel production costs challenges and the latest technological advances amongst others.
Join us in Hamburg for two days of exchanging perspectives, learning and excellent networking opportunities with your peers. You will benefit from numerous interactive sessions, presentations, including case studies, and insightful panel discussions to get the best out of the event.
- Overcoming the Barriers of Development & Growth
- Advances in E-Fuels as a Positive Disruptor in the Automotive and Trucking Transportation Sector
- Updates on Policy & Regulations Framing the European Industry
- Exploring the Commercialized and Small Scale Technologies Currently on the Market
- The Need for Sustainable Electricity Logistics in the Creation of E-Fuels
- The Importance of CO2 Sourcing and Usage in the Production Process
- The Role of E-Fuels in the Future of Aviation
- Triggering E-Fuel Production Investments
- The Role of E-Fuels in Maritime
Who Will Attend?
- Strategic and Business Development Executives from E-fuel Producers
- Oil Refiners
- Process Technology Providers
- Electrolyser Producers
- Catalyst Suppliers, Policy & Regulators
- Automotive & Aviation Industries
- Investors and Chemical Companies
Early Confirmed Speakers
- Karl Hauptmeier, Managing Director, Norsk e-Fuel AS
- Alba Soler, Science Associate, Concawe
- Werner Willems, Technical Specialist – Sustainable Fuels, Ford Motor Co.
- Sveta Ukkonen, Head of Marine Fuels & Services, Neste Corporation
- Dolf Gielen, Director, IRENA Innovation and Technology Center, Irena
- Gunnar Holen, CEO, Nordic Blue Crude AS
- Oskar Meijerink, Business Development Manager, SkyNRG
- Edwin van de Brug, Regional Manager, Van Oord Offshore Wind
- Stefan Siegemund, Director – Sustainable Mobility and Alternative Energy Agency, German Energy Agency
- Prof. Christian Kuchen, CEO, German Petrol Industry Association
- Dr. Christian Scherhag, Head of International Affairs, Hamburg Aviation
- Ron van Manen, Head of Strategic Development, Clean Sky
- Sten Wranik, In House Counsel, BSE Engineering Leipzig GmbH
- Joss Braker, Programme Manager Mobility and Fuel Strategy, NOW GmbH
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.