Asia Pricing & Revenue Management 2020 Event Is Going ONLINE!
REBUILDING PROFITABLE RELATIONSHIPS WITH STRATEGIC PRICING & CUSTOMER OPTIMISATION
In unprecedented times like these, the coronavirus outbreak has led pricing leaders to take a step back and evolve their pricing strategies to retain customers and capture new customer segments. As global economies slow down, competition intensifies and commerce shifts more online, awareness on Asia's pricing momentum becomes crucial to driving sustainable models. Naturally, changing mind-sets plays a key role for organisations to embrace pricing transformation initiatives with internal policies, and driving support from higher management.
With strong digital ecosystems driving process changes, pricing and revenue management leaders are able to lay a strong foundation to optimize pricing decisions and maximize revenue.
The 6th edition of the Asia Pricing & Revenue Management Summit
this August is going online! Gain valuable B2B and B2C insights on how Asia's business leaders can drive the next phase of business growth with the optimisation of pricing and revenue management strategies.
- Learn how Asia's pricing leaders are evolving their pricing strategies through margin enhancement in light of COVID-19
- Hear how you can commence pricing transformation within your organization with a step-by-step process
- Drive the right behaviour of your channel and supply chain partners to maximize your revenue
- Explore how you can achieve pricing and sales optimization with new-age pricing tools including analytics and pricing automation
- Exchange virtually best practices with B2B and B2C practitioners on ensuring the effectiveness of your pricing strategy in a fast changing business environment
2020 Online Event Key Themes:
- Factoring in Geopolitical Dynamics and COVID-19 within your Pricing Strategy
- B2B and B2C Digital Pricing
- Channel Revenue Management
- Customer Value-Based Pricing
- Embedding Pricing Transformation in your Organisation
- Pricing Analytics and Automation
- Portfolio Optimization for Revenue Maximization
- Remi Cheriex, Director of Commercial Transformation, FrieslandCampina
- Syed Suroor Anwar, Vice President of Strategy and Commercial - Asia Pacific, RS Components
- Deepak Sood, Head of COE Pricing, Cargill
- Erik Szobota, Director of Global Yield and Pricing, Twitter
- Anu Arora, Regional Head of Strategic Pricing & Strategic Business Development - Greater Asia, International Flavours & Fragrances
- Vishal Grover, Global Head of Commercial Services, Archroma
- Jessica Soo, Vice President of Pricing, Lazada Singapore
- Ashish Gandham, Director of Travel Retail - Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, Beam Suntory
- Sam Bedi, Head of Asia, Glanbia Performance Nutrition
- Steven Fong, Area Director & Senior Sales Director, Asia Pacific, Xilinx
- Carmen Low, eCommerce Head, Asia & ANZ, Swarovski
- Dr. Detlev Remy, Associate Professor, Design & Specialised Businesses, Singapore Institute of Technology
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Online Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.