Our Future of Biogas Europe Summit
will be taking place on the 11th and 12th November 2020. The two day event will bring together senior executives and experts from the full value chain to provide a forum for all parties active in the field of anaerobic degradation of organic matter and renewable energy production in the form of biogas. Power producers, technology providers, agricultural sector, food and beverage industry, waste industry and leading technology and solution providers are all impacted by the development of Biogas. The conference will provide a forum to discuss the latest challenges and developments making an impact on the industry.
- Future of Biogas: Market Overview
- Upscaling Biogas Production Through Cost Effective Methods
- Decarbonising The Grid: The Use of Biogas As An Greener Alternative
- The Integration of Biogas Into The Transport Sector
- Applying Strategies for Feedstock and Sustainability
- European Regulation in Biogas: Meeting the Standards and Overcoming the Challenges
- Discussing and Applying New Technological Advancements in the Industry
- Exploring Future Innovations in Production and Application of Biogas
Who Will Attend?
- Energy companies
- Food and beverage industry
- Agricultural sector
- Waste management professionals
- Solution Providers
- Regulatory and Policy Officers
- Technology Providers
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.