Our Future of Biogas Europe 2020 Summit
will take place on the 11th and 12th November 2020 in Berlin, Germany.
The two day event will bring together senior executives and experts from the full value chain to provide a forum for all parties active in the field of anaerobic digestion of organic matter and renewable energy production in the form of biogas.
The conference will provide our delegates with interactive sessions, conference presentations, panel discussions and networking opportunities to discuss the latest challenges and developments within the bio energy industry.
Power producers, leading technology & solution providers, farmers, as well as representatives from the food & beverage industry, and waste industry will share their experiences, expertise and ideas to successfully fight GHG emissions and take the right path to reach carbon neutrality by 2030.
- Future of Biogas: Market Overview
- Upscaling Biogas Production Through Cost Effective Methods
- Decarbonising The Grid: The Use of Biogas As An Greener Alternative
- The Integration of Biogas Into The Transport Sector
- Applying Strategies for Feedstock and Sustainability
- European Regulation in Biogas: Meeting the Standards and Overcoming the Challenges
- Discussing and Applying New Technological Advancements in the Industry
- Exploring Future Innovations in Production and Application of Biogas
Who Will Attend?
- Energy companies
- Food and beverage industry
- Agricultural sector
- Waste management professionals
- Solution Providers
- Regulatory and Policy Officers
- Technology Providers
We are doing everything to ensure that all our events go ahead as advertised. Like you, we are keen to get the meetings to happen and return to some form of normality. We are constantly tracking WHO updates, local government regulations and talking to our attendees wherever possible. Venues are chosen and procedures are adjusted in order to make the conferences possible.
But we do accept that these are exceptionally challenging times and the updates are very fast moving. As such, it may help you to understand how and why we arrive at decisions on moving ahead with any current event: One month before the meeting we again re-assess the situation specific to the individual summit, both local to the event and globally. We then take a decision as to the viability of holding the meeting as if it were happening the very next day. If it is possible to run on that basis, we will proceed. If not, we will be forced to take the decision to postpone the event to a later and better date.
- Havard Wollan, CEO, Biokraft AS
- Zoltan Elek, CEO, Landwaerme
- Victor Thevenet, EU Policy Officer, GRDF (Gaz Réseau Distribution France)
- Lorenzo Maggioni, Head of Research and Development, Conzorzio Italiano Biogas
- Michael Kottner, CEO, International Biogas and Bioenergy Center of Competence
- Philipp Lukas, CEO, Future Biogas
- Jorg Fischer, Chairman, Biogasrat
- Jonas C. Svendsen, Head of Trading, Nature Energy
- Florian Sebert, Biomethane Purchaser, bmp greengas
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
Budapester Str. 2, 0787
: +49 30 26020 Website