Harness the power of big data to maximise business growth at this critical time
During the current global pandemic, businesses must now make well-informed decisions that serves to maximise growth. The potential power of big data, artificial intelligence and machine learning capabilities is unrivaled, setting organisation's ahead of the innovation curve.
This September, we are committed to delivering key insights to you now, when it matters most. Covering the entire intelligent automation spectrum - whether you're beginning your automation journey, looking to scale existing systems or expand the power of your data - this Summit is for you.
"I got insight in the RPA status and great inspiration for new approaches and market needs"
"Very valuable, good networking and benchmarking"
Finance Director, UPM
"Great content and high value"
Director of IT, Health Care Institution of North Iceland
2020 Speakers include:
- Peter Walker, CTO EMEA, Blue Prism
- Kanda Kumar, Director Automation and AI Transformation, Ericsson
- Boris Krumrey, Global VP Automation Innovations, UiPath
- Jan Thummel, Head of Robotics Execution, Nordea
- Nabeel Babree, Head of Business Process Excellence, Telenor
- Jesper Kirk, Partner, EY
- Thomas Lindberg, Head of Robotics and Machine Learning, Deloitte
- Jani Rahja, Head of IA, Posti Group
- Morten Simonsen, Execution Lead (RPA), LEO Pharma
- Chris Huff, Chief Strategy Officer, Kofax
- Alexei Bogomolov, Chief Consultant - Digital Advisor at Center of Digital Excellence,, Danske Bank
- Jari Tirikainen, Head of Digital Excellence, ISS Finland
- Asko Mustonen, Head of Robotics, If P&C Insurance
- Eva Liljegren, Chief Consultant - Process Development, Danica Pension
- Ieva Vencevicitue, Chief Consultant / Product Owner, Robotics Centre of Excellence, Danske Bank
- Markku Hakkinen, RPA Manager, Posti Group
- David Salamon, CEO and Co-founder, Cloudstorm
- Juha Viikki, Head of Quality, Processes and Automation, DNA
- Emil Jepsen, Senior Manager, EY
- Martijn Zuiderbaan, Chief Commercial Officer, NICE
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Online Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.