Advancing Service TogetherField Service
Amelia Island is where cross-industry service, support, and customer success leaders come together to build world-class service and support operations. With forward-looking content and unique session formats, Field Service
Amelia Island is designed to help you achieve service excellence and drive profitability.
Why Field Service is Rated #1
- Learn from the Largest Service Speaking Faculty in the World With 110+ expert service organization speakers on board and 800+ executives in attendance, you are guaranteed to make new connections, network with the brightest minds in the industry and return to the office with actionable insights, ready to elevate your field service career to the next level!
- The Biggest Payback on Your Time Out of Office Take advantage of 40+ hours of discussion groups, roundtables, workshops, structured and unstructured networking activities. This is your opportunity to speak “off-the-record” with key industry stakeholders to get insider intel on the best field service strategies and service monetization tactics that work.
- Your One-Stop Shop for Innovation If you are looking to upgrade your technology to keep up with the digitalization race, Field Service Palm Springs is THE place to be. Check out our Innovation Theatre and connect with 70+ exhibitors who can help you revamp your service business and become the service organization of the future.
- Sophia Williams, Vice President and General Manager
- Brad Haeberle, Vice President, Solutions and Services, Building Technologies Division
- Bart Talloen, Vice President Supply Chain Strategy
- Paul Oliver, Vice President, Customer Services
- Amanda Moore, Head of IT, Customer Solutions
- Dot Mynahan, Executive Director, Field Operations
- Kathleen Hayes, Senior Director, Operations Strategy
- Ed Morris, Head of Digital Operations, Power Generation Service
- Michelle Vaccarello, VP Shared Services
- Kevin Derr, Head of Data Analytics and Chief Security Officer
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueThe Ritz-Carlton Amelia Island
4750 Amelia Island Pkwy , 32034
Fernandina Beach, FL, USA