The World's Leading Pharma Commercialization EventFuture Pharma
brings together heads of brands and franchises, marketing, sales and digital executives from leading pharmaceutical companies in an interactive and energizing setting. It is the only conference designed to help commercial leadership evaluate their personal and non- personal promotions, align marketing and sales strategies, and provide insight on commercial success in a post-pandemic industry landscape.
What Makes Us Unique
- Connecting More Senior Commercial Leaders In Pharma Than Anyone Else. Future Pharma is the only event where you’ll hear from commercial VPs and fellow sales and marketing experts for an honest, unbiased view of what works now and where the future is headed. You’ll make deep connections with your peers both in and outside of the session room with interactive sessions and dedicated networking every day of the event.
- The Only Event That Joins Personal & Non-Personal Strategies For Commercial Success. We offer a unique and curated agenda that balances the most relevant marketing AND sales content. Brimming with inspirational content, the latest marketing and sales trends, and actionable strategies to leverage digital opportunities so you can deliver a top-notch patient experience, Future Pharma is the eyes and ears of Pharma commercialization.
- Your Ideal Networking Experience. Interactivity is sewn into the very fabric of the Future Pharma experience. Learn organically and meet more peers in a variety of custom-built, interactive sessions. And with a entire dedicated afternoon to pharma executives only (no vendors!), you'll have conversations on your terms; develop relationships, and speak “off-the-record” with your peers.
- Igor Rudychev, Head, US Digital, Data & Innovations, Global Commercial Innovation, AstraZeneca
- Bryan Cohen, Director, Corporate Affairs, Digital Internal Channels Lead, Pfizer
- Annemarie Carpico, Senior Director Global Marketing Excellence, GlaxoSmithKline
- Brian Peters, Vice President, Sales and Marketing, Medexus
- Liz Frey, Director, Commercial Strategy, Biogen
- Melissa Saw, Associate Director, Digital Transformation, Bayer
- Greg Apostol, Vice President, Key Account Management & Field Reimbursement, Alkermes
- Frank Armenante, Director, Commercial Execution South Area, Sales, Novo Nordisk
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
VenueMarriott Long Wharf
296 State Street , 02109
Boston, MA, USA