Where CPOs and Procurement Executives from the World’s BIGGEST companies ready their business for Covid-19 impact
Price and supply shocks have challenged everything we thought we knew.
It's prompted a complete rethink of how we work with our suppliers to stay innovative, socially responsible and cost-conscious. Procurement helped fight fires during the 2008 crash, but now we have the maturity and seat at the table to influence strategy. What will you do to demonstrate your value and influence? Join 200 CPOs, Heads Procurement and Heads Indirect and take the bold steps needed to ready your business for tomorrow.
- Connecting you to more leaders from more top companies than anyone else. This is where you really find out what the leading companies are learning from the coronavirus supply and demand shocks so you can ready your procurement strategies for today and tomorrow.
- More engaging and immersive experiences than anywhere else. Learn From 65+ Leaders in Procurement: Here is where you take part in small working discussion groups so you can learn from all of the great minds in the audience as well as the speaker faculty.
- More focused on your specific procurement needs than any other event. Solve Your Biggest Challenges: With an agenda built on 75+ research interviews with procurement leaders every challenge and opportunity you face will be addressed.
SpeakersVIP Content Speakers
Essential Content Speakers:
- Sean O'Sullivan, Procurement Centre of Excellence Director, Intel
- John O'Shea, Head of Purchasing, Europe, Solvay
- Philip Thomas, Global Head of Sourcing, Barclays
- Christian Voland, Chief Procurement Officer, Europe & Asia, Bunge
- Ross Grierson, European Director of Indirect Procurement, Primark
- Fraser Hill, Global Head of Digital Systems & Process Innovation, Shell
- Alexandre Pakasi, Chief Procurement Officer, France & Africa, Bureau Veritas Group
- David Loseby, Global Director Of Procurement, Rolls-Royce
- Emilio Zambade, Head of Digital Procurement, rep
- Ranjan Sinha, Global Director of Strategic Procurement, Tata Steel
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.