Ready your e-Commerce, e-Marketing and e-Delivery capabilities for COVID-19
With the Coronavirus outbreak shaking up the world as we know it, there is no better time for retailers to come together and prepare for the surge in online orders and pressures on the last mile.
Only at eTail Nordic
will you have the opportunity to benchmark your strategies against 350+ Heads of e-Commerce, e-Marketing and e-Delivery from all the major Scandinavian retailers.
Gain practical insights on how to adapt your e-Commerce, e-Marketing and eDelivery to offer your customers the products and services they need in these unprecedented times.
The eTail Nordic Difference
- Connecting more Scandinavian eCommerce Innovators than anyone else. Where you really find out what the leading retailers are doing to ready their eCommerce to win customers now and in the future.
- More focused upon your specific eCommerce needs than any other event. An agenda built on 100 hours of talking to Scandinavian eCommerce and Multi-Channel Retail Innovators to address every challenge and opportunity you face.
- More engaging and immersive experiences than anywhere else. Take part in small working groups rather than just formal presentations so you can learn from all of the great minds in the audience, not just speakers.
3 Reasons to Attend
- Agenda Designed By Retailers, For Retailers. eTail Nordic is designed with an advisory board of eCommerce, online marketing leaders from Nordic’s top retailers. Whether you're responsible for eCommerce, online or content marketing, customer experience or social media, the parallel streams will allow you to tailor the event to your specific needs.
- Interactive Learning Formats. Don't settle for death by PowerPoint. eTail Nordic offers a wider variety of formats than any other event. From small group brainstorming to lively Oxford-style debates, you will leave inspired not tired.
- You’re In Great Company Expand your network and benchmark against the best in Scandinavian eCommerce. From big brand retailers like H&M Group and Ikea to top local players like Ellos, Kicks and Dansk Supermarked Group, this is where the best of the best come to learn and network.
- Sara Sjoberg, Head of Personalization & Loyalty, H&M Group
- Claus H. Andersen, Head of Digital, Salling Group
- Heidi Jungar, Customer Insight Director, Kesko
- JaKenna Gilbert, Head of Digital, L'Oreal Luxe Nordics
- Ida Josefsson, Head of Channel Strategy & Innovation, SJ
- Anders Munk, Director International & Core Outdoor, Internetstores
- Ivelina G. Tzoneva, Nordic e-Commerce Project Manager, Nestle Nespresso
- Cosima Churchil, Head of Operations Central Europe, Volvo Cars (Care by Volvo)
- Thomas Nordborg, Chief Digital Officer, INTERSPORT Group Denmark
- Johanna Sarviharju, Chief Experience Officer (CXO), Member of Group Leadership, Reima
- Nic Staeger, Head of Ecommerce & Customer Service, Cervera
- Moritz Kuhn, Head of Global Digital Sales, Haglofs
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Draft Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.