The Bridge Between Combat Doctrine & Training Transformation
As land power doctrine re-orientates towards multi-domain operations there is a need to invest in new training capabilities that will develop adaptive and innovative soldiers, capable of fighting against skilled enemies and winning in complex, changing battlespaces.
This change is part of a broader strategic modernisation initiative reshaping army thinking today, driven largely by two key factors: technology and a vision of the future operating environment.Land Forces Training Digital
will provide a platform for experts from both industry and military to build meaningful consensus across coalitions and industry partnerships on the training needs of the future warfighter - providing a forum for discussion on what skills will be required to fight and win in 2050. During challenging times characterised by decreased opportunities for engagement within the Defence community and particularly the training community, Land Forces Training Digital
can sustain and progress these important discussions between international partners.
7 reasons to register for Land Forces Training Online:
- Modernise your land forces training by adopting modern, progressive doctrine that assures your preparedness for multi-domain operations and the future threat context
- Provide a more realistic, immersive collective training experience to the next generation of warfighters through the leveraging of commercial off-the-shelf synthetics and virtual, mixed and augmented reality technologies
- Create warfighters with greater situational awareness, tactical mobility and assault support knowledge
- Optimise training output and demonstrate training effectiveness through the use of advanced big data capture and exploitation technologies
- Maximise the effectiveness of your training delivery by establishing lasting relationships with military and industry training partners and debriefing joint training exercises to improve interoperability
- Utilise live and simulated training within a joint, international framework to provide realistic training and produce versatile personnel
- Start building readiness at the individual to collective levels for large scale ground conflict
- Lieutenant General (Retd) James Bashall, -, British Army
- Lieutenant General Slawomir Wojciechowski PhD, Commanding General, NATO Multinational Corps Northeast
- Major General Karl Engelbrektson, Commander, Army of Sweden
- Major General Michael Lollesgaard, Chief of Army Command, Danish Armed Forces
- Major General Iulian Berdila, Chief of Land Forces Staff, Romanian Ministry of National Defence
- Major General James Illingworth, Director, Land Warfare, British Army
- Major General Marek Sokolowski, Training Inspector, General Command, Polish Armed Forces
- Brigadier Glenn Ryan, Director General, Training and Doctrine, Australian Army
- Brigadier General David Dignam, General Officer Commanding, Defence Forces Training Centre, Irish Defence Forces
- Brigadier General Prof.Eng. Ghita Barsan PhD, Commandant, Nicolae Balcescu Land Forces Academy, Romanian Land Forces
- Brigadier General Mariano Bianchi, Head of Simulation Technologies for Training Office, Italian Army Headquarters
- Colonel Enno Mots, Commandant, Military Academy, Estonian Defence Forces
- Confirmed representative, -, Finnish Army
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Online Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.