The Next Generation of Operational Excellence
As the new normal unfolds for the oil and gas industry, the leaders are focused on harnessing efficiencies in their operations and becoming more agile. Intelligent Automation
is offering the industry the opportunity to use the information they have at their fingertips to uncover efficiencies at a rapid pace - allowing them to better monitor their operations and improve business performance quickly.
Join over 1200 oil and gas leaders at Intelligent Automation in Oil & Gas ONLINE
and learn how to leverage intelligent automation tools in the field and in the back office to dramatically boost your bottom line, manage operational risk and drive enterprise operational excellence. Learn how to leverage AI, IIot, ML and more to enhance operational intelligence now.
Walk away with the tools you need to:
- Define and operationalize your digital strategy
- Improve process efficiency
- Leverage condition-based monitoring
- Build the business case for automation
- Unlock human potential with Robotic Process Automation
- Prioritize the areas of your business to automate
- Reduce asset risk and downtime with machine learning for predictive maintenance
- Enable, adapt and upskill your people and organization
- Reduce human risk with AI systems that enable real-time, safety-critical decisions
Who should attend?
- Operational Risk Management
- Maintenance and Reliability
- Business Process Management / Optimization
- Asset Management
- Transformation, Continuous Improvement and Operational Excellence
- Digital Transformation
- Data Science
- Manufacturing/ Production
- Business Continuity Planning
- Operations Management Systems
- Vinit Verma, Senior Technology Advisor, ExxonMobil
- Caryn Ogier, Project Manager, Operations Technology, Noble Energy
- Monika Mangla, Director, Global Finance Digital Transformation, Chevron
- Sushma Bhan, Chief Data Officer - Technology, Development & Wells, Shell
- Julie Thyne, Global Continuous Improvement Leader, Dow Inc.
- Biju Misra, Director, Operations - Enterprise Services, Enbridge
- Vicki Knott, CEO & Co-Founder, Crux OCM
- Robert Ratchinsky, CEO, Engage Mobilize
- Jim Chappell, Global Head of AI and Advanced Analytics, AVEVA
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Digital Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.