What to expect in 2020?
Following on from the success of 2019, the 2020 Future Laboratory Informatics Forum
will focus on practical solutions and strategies that will enable you to transform your data management, informatics systems utilisation and R&D processes.
This year's forum will be an industry focused, hands-on discussion focused on how to best integrate and utilise your informatics systems across global networks and internal stakeholders.
Industry focused discussions on the challenges and opportunities presented by future informatics technologies, and the best-in-industry strategies to implement for effective data management and compliance alongside your laboratory's digital transformation programmes.
By Industry, For Industry
on 30+ in-depth industry research calls, our 2020 agenda will address
your biggest informatics challenges in one industry leading, hands-on
- Join a curated and end-to-end program taking you from
informatics integration to laboratory compliance and implementation of
practical digitalisation projects. This year's forum is your one stop
shop for enhancing your informatics capabilities as the industry moves
towards the 'Lab of the Future'
- Get involved in the industries
most knowledge led and strategy focused conference that ensures you can
leverage the insights and expertise of every session to leave with
answers and strategies for all of your biggest informatics challenges
End-To-End Informatics Optimisation
an end-to-end programme of industry challenges, our programme addresses
your ongoing Data Management and Data Integrity challenges whilst
paving the way for the Lab of the Future with a focus on enhancing your
Communication and Collaboration strategies and transitioning towards the
- Hear from a cross-industry panel including Eli Lilly,
Lundbeck, Syngenta and Takeda on what the 'Digital Revolution' really
looks like in practice and where your data management strategies can be
leveraged to enhance system capabilities
- Engage in discussions
centered around the ongoing data integrity challenges with our brand
new, in-conference informatics integrity workshop addressing the needs
of both quality and R&D with practical, real-world solutions and
Industry Leading Engagement To Increase Your Tangible Takeaways
- This event is tightly focused on networking, market analysis, product research and learning opportunities for senior executives
attendees participate actively across the forum, with case studies,
think-tanks, brainstorming sessions, tech demonstrations and panel
discussions - generating unparalleled industry engagement and product
development opportunitiesTest future product development with the
leading cross-industry informatics experts giving you real time feedback
on their challenges and system needs to help guide your market
2020 Digital Speakers:
- Felix Muller, Senior Business Analyst and Data Scientist, CeMM Research Center for Molecular Medicine
- Cindy Novak - DeLaurell, Laboratory Operations Systems Manager, Bristol Myers Squibb
- Dora Endreffy, Senior Manager, QA, GBS QA Quality Governance Risk & Compliance, Global Records Manager, ICON
- Rik Pepermans, Former - IT Innovation Lead, R&D IT Evangelist, Former - Unilever
- Richard Caron, Associate Director, Global MQIT, Eli Lilly - pending final confirmation
- Andreas Steinbacher, R&D Informatics and Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence Leader for Lab Automation, Roche
- Siri Segalstad, Founder, Segalstad Consulting
- Pedro Ivo Guimaraes, Senior Scientist - Large Molecule Discovery Informatics, Roche
- Matthias Freundel, Group Lead - Informatics Project Manager, Faunhofer
- Andreas Schuler, Technical Solution Design Manager, Abbott
- Burkhard Schaefer, Head of BSSN, Merck
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Draft Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.