Welcome to the 6th Annual Design Thinking 2020 Summit!
Over the years, we have noticed Design Thinking
become a widespread way of thinking that has seen many organisations work through a customer-centric approach. In 2016 key organistions were investing over $100 million to implement this way of working across their organisation. Today in 2020 it has become the focus for many designers with proven success.
That being said, we are far from a universal consensus on the core principles of design thinking, the best practice for implementation as well as gaining leadership buy-in.
Due to the disruptive wave we've experienced in 2020, the 6th edition of Design Thinking Australia
will be delivered 100% online! Are you ready to check out what we have planned in September?
The Virtual Experience: How it works
- Workshop Day: Log in using your unique zoom meeting ID and join your chosen virtual class.
- Day 1: Morning Sessions - Main plenary sessions will be held via our ON24 Platform where you can interact with speaker via Q&A, Polls, & Discussions
- Day 1: Afternoon Sessions - After lunch we will break out into separate virtual discussion groups led by subject mater experts. You will log in via Zoom.
- Day 2: All Day Sessions - Returning for Day 2, you will receive a new link to join the event and remain on the platform for the rest of the day.
What's New in 2020?
- Getting Design Thinking to be the central heart of your organisation! Tackle the big questions you need to address with business leaders to prove that design thinking is the future.
- This is the heart of Design Thinking. We tackle all aspects of customer empathy from research, VOC, empathy immersion to gathering the right feedback to shape your projects
Scaling the Process
- You have the knowledge and leadership buy-in - now what? Learn how you can scale your business and design thinking strategies so you too can become true innovators
Meet Your 2020 Design Thinkers
- Megan McDonald, Group Manager, Product, World Vision Australia
- Quinn Chow, Experience Director, Aurecon
- Robert Homberger, Strategic Design Director, ANZ
- Belinda Dimovski, Director Engagement and Support, Australian Red Cross
- Anet Redmer, Former Qantas Service Design Lead, Redmera
- Gene Bawden, Head of Design Department, Monash University
- Selena Griffith, Senior Lecturer Design Thinking, Centre for Social Impact, University of New South Wales
- Carl Gribble, Former Manager, Member Experience Design, RACQ
- Christy Mcleod, Senior Innovation Designer, Bank of Queensland
- Paras Aggarwal, Senior Manager UX, Tabcorp Holdings
- Ben Crothers, Principal Facilitator, Atlassian
- Ioannis Gerothanasis, General Manager Lotteries, LotteryWest
- Sarah Groube, Director of Digital Experience, Sport Australia
: 14 September, 2020Main Conference
: 15-16 September 2020
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Virtual Summit Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.