Welcome to the 6th Annual Design Thinking 2020 Summit!
Part of the #1 Global event for Design Thinkers, the Design Thinking Australia 2020
event returns with a 3-day jam-packed program filled with workshops, case studies and interaction discussion groups.
Hear from the Heads of Design Product Owners, CX Experts and Innovation Leaders on how they are creating deeper interactions with their users every day through the core principles of human-centred, design thinking.
What's New in 2020?
- Going Back to the Drawing Board Again and Again: Creating a Magical Experience at Walt Disney by Applying the Right Patterns to Solve Difficult Problems
- Scaling the process: Measuring user-centred design capability through effective project delivery and leadership
- Focusing on Moments that Matter: How Z Energy launched two world-firsts, Fastlane and Sharetank, To Create Real Experiences for Everyone
- Mapping out your Citizens' Life Journey: Defining Every Touchpoint to Determine the Ultimate Solution in Delivery Design
- Balancing the User Needs with the Business: Creating a Strategic Roadmap to Encourage Cross Collaboration at Domain
Why You'll Love Design Thinking 2020
- Getting Design Thinking to be the central heart of your organisation! Tackle the big questions you need to address with business leaders to prove that design thinking is the future.
- This is the heart of Design Thinking. We tackle all aspects of customer empathy from research, VOC, empathy immersion to gathering the right feedback to shape your projects
Scaling the Process
- You have the knowledge and leadership buy-in - now what? Learn how you can scale your business and design thinking strategies so you too can become true innovators
Meet Your 2020 Design Thinkers
- Maureen Thurston, Chief Experience Officer, Aurecon
- Robert Homberger, Strategic Design Director, ANZ
- Belinda Dimovski, Director Engagement and Support, Australian Red Cross
- Scott Bishop, Chief Innovation Officer, Z Energy NZ
- Sam Adeloju, Head of DOT Human Centred Design, Commonwealth Bank Australia
- Anet Redmer, Former Qantas Service Design Lead, Redmera
- Chris Eade, E-Business Performance, Operations and UX Manager, Nestle Nespresso
- Gabrielle Angles, Executive Manager Customer Service, Northern Beaches Council
- Gaetan Germain, Agile Chapter Lead - Experience Design, Optus
- Marina Chiovetti, Director, Service Design & Digital Delivery, NSW Department of Customer Service
- Gene Bawden, Head of Design Department, Monash University
- Selena Griffith, ,Senior Lecturer Design Thinking, Centre for Social Impact University of New South Wales
- Carl Gribble, Manager, Member Experience Design, RACQ
- Christy Mcleod, Senior Innovation Designer, Bank of Queensland
- Paras Aggarwal, Head of UX, Tabcorp Holdings
- Ben Crothers, Principal Design Strategist, Atlassian
- Ioannis Gerothanasis, General Manager Lotteries, LotteryWest
- Sarah Groube, Director of Digital Experience, Sport Australia
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.