The Largest and Fastest Growing Gathering of Buy Side COOs and Heads of Investment Operations
Want to learn how you can transform your investment operations to increase profit margins, boost operational efficiencies and meet your regulatory mandates in times of market volatility?
With over half of the attendees representing the biggest names on the buy side, this is quite simply THE meeting place to benchmark on how to achieve operational excellence during the coronavirus pandemic.
Walk away with practical insights on how to best transform your operating model, address regulatory complexities, streamline front-back, cross-asset workflow and exploit new data and analytics capabilities in a post COVID-19 world.
Why Is InvestOps A Must-Not-Miss?
- Connecting you to COOs & Heads of Investment Operations from the world's largest Asset Managers, Hedge Funds and Pension Funds. Where you really find out what the leading buy-side firms are doing to help you ready your operations division for today and tomorrow.
- Focused on your specific investment operations needs better than anyone else. An agenda based on 70+ research interviews with leading buy side operations leaders to ensure every challenge and opportunity you face is addressed.
- More engaging and immersive experiences than anywhere else. Take part in small focused group discussions to learn from all of the great minds in the audience as well as the speaker faculty.
- Louis Rosato, Global Head of Investment Operations, BlackRock
- James Kearney, Principal, Global Investment Operations, Vanguard
- Martha Fee, Chief Operating Officer, Northern Trust Asset Management
- Mike Tumilty, Global Chief Operating Officer, Standard Life Aberdeen
- John Marsland, Chief Operating Officer, Schroders Investment Management
- Alain Mandy, COO, Wellington Management
- Melanie Seymour, Global Head of Client Services, BlackRock
- Jean-Charles Delcroix, Chief Risk and Compliance Officer, Amundi Asset Management
- Marco Di Palma, Head of Commercial Operations, JP Morgan Asset Management
- Peter Jackson, Global Data Science Officer/ CDO, Legal and General Asset Management
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
VenueThe Tower Hotel
St Katharine's Way, E1W 1LD