100% of the CCW Europe 2020 experience, 100% virtual!
In the current global climate, it is vital to continue the knowledge sharing and relationship building we have previously taken for granted at face-to-face event meetings.
For the first time ever, we will be bringing CCW Europe 2020
100% online to bring cutting edge learning and quality discussions to you in the comfort of your own home!
Virtual CCW Europe
is a two week virtual experience which will bring together an exclusive community of CX and Customer Contact professionals together in an interactive, informative, groundbreaking virtual summit.
What you will experience at Virtual CCW Europe 2020:
- In the absence of physical events and human connection, CCW 2020 Virtual is here to help you still hear cutting edge content, meet and engage with peers, and find solutions to your most pressing challenges
Cutting Edge Content
- Listen to, question and interact with a world class, practitioner speaker line up as they present and debate the information you need to know to steer your organisation through 2020 and beyond
Virtual Exhibition Hall
- Visit the best of global solution providers and gain insight into new technologies, ideas and solutions by visiting the Virtual Exhibition Hall. Arrange meetings with the vendors you need to know more from to ensure you have the right tools to deliver results
Virtual Interactive Discussion Groups
- Invite-only sessions for senior practitioners, it brings bringing you and your peers together to discuss your greatest challenges, brainstorm and exchange ideas and best practice tips through an in-depth, interactive discussion group.
- The diverse collection of keynote presentations, deep dive analysis, interactive discussion groups, panel debates, fireside chats combine to allow you to experience case studies, success stories, behind-the-scenes access from global companies; all enabling you to answer the questions that matter most, and re-define your strategy
- Through a virtual exhibition hall, bespoke closed door sessions, Q&A at keynote presentations, networking activities, meet the speaker sessions and more, you will meet the contacts you need to stay engaged with the very best of the CX community
- As well as participating in sessions live throughout the Summit, participants will have the ability to watch Keynote presentations on demand to revisit key learning points
- With highly crafted sessions reflecting strategic and tactical challenges that the CX community has identified as priorities, you will have the opportunity to benchmark your CX and Customer Services strategy and delivery against global companies and evaluate your next steps
- Chief Customer Officers, Heads/VPs/Directors/Managers of:
- Customer Transformation
- Customer Contact/Contact Centre/Call Centre
- Customer Experience/ Engagement
- Customer Operations
- Customer Service
- Customer Innovation & Technology
- Customer Support/Care
- Omni Channel Strategy
- Digital Customer Service
- Service Delivery/Design
Featured Speakers Include
- Patrick Houbrigts, Global Customer Service Strategic Projects Director, Booking.com
- Cathleen Doorenbosch, Head of Shared Services, Deliveroo
- Thomas Reby, Head of Product Support, Google
- Chris Thewlis, Chief Operating Officer, nPower
- Tobias Voegtlin, Head of Customer Servicing Operations, Lufthansa Group & CEO, Lufthansa InTouch
- Dominik Bauersch, Head of Digital Customer Interaction, AXA
- Stela Koleva, Vice President, EMEA Service and Support, SAP Concur
- Roberto La Rosa, Corporate Global Call Centre Manager, Amplifon
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Virtual Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.