Realizing Joint All-Domain Command and ControlThe ISR and C2 Battle Management USA conference serves as a landmark strategic forum for the Five Eyes partners, bringing more than 150 representatives from DoD, Navy, Army, Air Force, Marine Corps and Joint Staff together with defense industry leaders. It is part of our world-leading ISR portfolio, the overall aim of which is to deliver and to sustain a decisive information and decision-making advantage for combat forces across every warfighting domain - from space to cyberspace, from air to the seabed.
The US Joint Staff's adoption of Joint All-Domain Command and Control (JADC2) presents an unprecedented opportunity to unify service-level thinking on multi-domain warfare. The focus of this year's conference, it provides a platform for re-designing C2 frameworks with cross-domain operations in mind, and encourages the development of ISR capabilities that can be leveraged by every component of the joint force. For the C2ISR enterprise - and for our conference - JADC2 offers a chance to work towards capabilities that can meet the challenges of tempo, distance and A2/AD imposed by peer warfighting, enabling the delivery of warfighting effect across multiple domains.
Previous Conference Co-Chairmen
- Vice Admiral Frank Pandolfe (Ret), Day One, 2019
- Lieutenant General David Deptula (Ret), 2019
- Lieutenant General Robert 'Bob' Otto (Ret), 2019
2019 Speakers Included:
- Mr Kenneth Bray SES, Acting Associate Deputy Chief of Staff for Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance, Headquarters U.S. Air Force
- Major General Peter Lambert, Assistant Deputy Chief of Staff for Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance, HQ US Air Force
- Brigadier General David Abba, Director, F-35 Integration Office, US Air Force
- Dr. Donald A. Reago Jr, SES, Director, Night Vision and Electronic Sensors Directorate, C5ISR Center, US Army Combat Capabilities Development Command
- Dr Greg Spanjers, Chief Scientist of the Air Force Strategic Development Planning and Experimentation (SDPE) Office, US Air Force
- Colonel Ed Barker, Assistant Program Executive Officer for Business Mission, Enterprise Information Systems, US Army
- Colonel Ryan Mantz, Deputy PEO, Digital, US Air Force Lifecycle Management Center
- Colonel Bert Shell, Chief, Joint All-Domain Command & Control (JADC2) Division, Joint Modernization Command, US Army
- Colonel Nick Torrington-Smith, Director of Air Domain Development, Royal Canadian Air Force
- Lieutenant Colonel Jeremy Verbout, Deputy Program Manager for Experimentation, ACO, DARPA
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.