Driving the Decarbonisation and Sustainability of the North American Shipping Industry
To accompany our Global LNG Bunkering Summit
, the most established event in the industry, we’re delighted to announce due to great demand, the launch of the LNG Bunkering North American Summit
. Our inaugural North American Summit, coming to Jacksonville at the end of November 2020, will look at the viability of LNG
as a long-term solution, explore the viability of AMFs and provide insights that cannot be found anywhere else into the decision making, planning, development, operation, safety and training processes that are driving the LNG Bunkering
market in the region forward.
With industry-leading partners already on board and an incredible community built up over nine years of running the Global Summit, this inaugural event is not to be missed. Join us in Jacksonville to discuss the future of the industry and gather in one place with the major players from the entire supply chain: Shipping companies, Law-makers, Ports, Terminals, Oil and Gas companies, Financiers, Classification Societies, Technology Providers and many more!
Agenda themes include:
- Regulations: Receive updates on regulatory developments from government officials from across the region and learn of new opportunity and how to prepare for the future appropriately
- Decision making: Hear predictions, forecasts and future trends to help understand commercial viability and suitability for LNG now and into the future
- Finance and funding: Discover alternative finance options and successful strategies to secure your investment
- Port perspectives: Avoid project pitfalls through understanding common challenges global ports overcame from planning through to operation
- Regional Opportunities: Hear from projects from all across the region - Canada, US, Central America and the Caribbean - on plans for the future, ongoing projects or operational facilities
- Shipping perspectives: Review alternative methods of Marine Fuel and discover how major shipping companies approached their conversion and vessel options
- LNG supply chain: Learn how North American ports are realizing their supply chain management process and associated LNG Infrastructure challenges
- Safety and Training: Discuss potential challenges for machinery operation, risk management and safety and learn how to develop, up-skill and manage your future workforce
Who will you meet
- Ship Owners/ Operators/Builders/Designers
- Ports, Port Authorities & Terminals
- LNG Suppliers and Utilities
- Oil and Gas Companies
- Classification Societies
- Regulatory Bodies
- Technology & Equipment Suppliers
- Finance & Insurance
- COOs, CEOs, VPs, Presidents, MD’s
- LNG Leaders
- Business Development
- Maritime Operations Specialist
- Project Managers
- LNG Fuel Specialists
- Fleet Managers
- Shipping Technical Advisory
- Marine Efficiency
- Environmental Managers
"Good for meeting people in the industry, the quality was good with concrete and specific examples presented."
Partner, L,R P
"Very well balanced speaker panel covering both technical and commercial topics. I gained lots of new knowledge and there were great networking opportunities."
Training Manager, SASEMAR/Centro Jovellanos
"Extremely interesting and a great opportunity to maintain contacts and meet new ones."
Programme director LNG Bunkering, GTT
2020 Early-Confirmed Speakers
- Peter Keller, Chairman, SEA\LNG
- Tim Nolan, President & CEO, TOTE Maritime
- Ronan Chester, Manager, Strategic Environmental Initiatives, Port of Vancouver
- Gary Olszewski, LNG Specialist, Port of Vancouver
- Harly Penner, Director, Fleet Engineering & Vessel Development, Seaspan
- Dain Detillier, General Manager - LNG Facility, Harvey Gulf International Marine
- Eric Napralla, Chief Wharfinger, Port of Oakland
- Rob Butts, Manager, LNG Business Development, Dominion Energy
Pre-Conference Site Visit Day
- 17 NovemberMain Conference
- 18-19 November
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Draft Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.