Enabling Disruptive Innovation By Re-Thinking Architecture Practices, Improving Business & Customer Empathy, And Strengthening Leadership Buy-In
Transform Your Architects First’; in order to support digital transformation effectively, Enterprise Architects have a new imperative to disrupt their own practice, not just the business.
Traditional approaches no longer stand up in agile environments, and the business is finding it harder to relate to static frameworks and models. Enterprise Architects now have to find ways to reassert their value, role, and relatability to stakeholders and executives within rapidly changing business contexts.
The 3rd Enterprise Architecture Summit
is back to navigate these challenges; along with a new set of cross-industry experts who will be taking conversations to the next level, each providing a targeted focus across 6 key themes, all of which seek to enable improved outcomes in support of rapid organisational change.
What's new in 2020?
- Practitioner-led: Access practical examples of how leaders are establishing new EA practices, evolving them to be more relevant, and overcoming business pain points in the process
- Real life artefacts and practical takeaways: our cross-industry speaker roster sheds light on a unique range of practical approaches, which are all implemented and used on a day to day basis rather than theoretical prescriptions
- Relatable Case studies with applicable learning lessons: attendees identify strongly with peers and share principles that can be applied regardless of organisation, striving towards best practice as an Enterprise Architect
- Outcome-centered discussion and interactive engagement: this summit provides the perfect opportunity to network and engage in discussion with high-level contacts around universal goals in support of business transformation
Overall, it was a great conference. I was able to takeaway key points and ideas that were relevant to the industry I work in.
Architecture Manager, Latitude Financial Services
I enjoyed the opportunity to network and hear from my peers across a variety of industries, I found the presentations insightful and relevant to challenges I face at my organisation.
Deputy Director- Strategy & Architecture, Swinburne University
It was a great event with really high caliber speakers and attendees.
Founder, Fragile to Agile The Enterprise
Meet Our Speakers
- Julian Downs, Head of Architecture, Westpac NZ
- Gavin Phuah, General Manager Enterprise Technology & Data Architecture, NAB
- Gary Traver, Architecture Executive, Telstra
- Raman Bhalla, Chief Architect- NaaS, Telstra
- Ganesh Jaygan, Executive Manager- Business Architecture, nbn
- Glenn Smyth, Founder & CEO, Fragile to Agile
- Alex Polonetskiy, Chief Architect, Ausgrid
- Ebtesam Gauda, Head of Strategy and Architecture, Australia Post
- Dr Yandong Fan, Chief Architect, Department of Transport
- Ben Barbarino, Architecture Manager, Bupa
- Darren Yeo, Director- Enterprise and Solution Architecture, Foxtel
- Paul Taylor, Business Technology Architect and Planner, Department of Health and Human Services
- Amit Tiwary, Principal Enterprise Architect, Victoria Police
- Jason Mckay, Director Enterprise Architecture, University of Melbourne
- Heidi Beets, Enterprise Architect, Flight Centre Travel Group
- Keith Leonard, Senior Manager- Strategy and Architecture, Worksafe Victoria
- Scott Favelle, Manager Enterprise Architecture, SBS
- Brent Kimpton, IT Head of Strategy & Architecture, Linfox
- Mark Williams, IT Strategy and Architecture- Lead, Victoria University
- Jonathan Chaitow, Head of Architecture, Transurban
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
VenueMelbourne Parkview Hotel
562 St Kilda Road, 3004
Melbourne, Victoria, AustraliaPhone
For hotel deals nearby the Enterprise Architecture 2020 Summit Please see the link below. https://hotelmap.com/events/ML4EN-LV