The only event that is focused on the unique and pressing needs of the oil and gas compliance
community. It's where business and compliance meet to drive value for the organization.
About the Forum
If 2020 has taught us nothing else it is that “prepare for the unexpected” has an entirely new meaning. The COVID-19 crisis and plummeting oil prices hit the oil and gas industry with a one-two punch that will take some time to recover from. It is during this crisis, and the recovery, that the compliance professional’s role in the organization has never been more important.
Compliance professions are challenged now more than ever to navigate the increasing demands and decreasing budget. In these high-pressure times when everyone is tasked to do much more with much less it is crucial that compliance takes a front seat in ensuring the business and partners are protected and keep their eye on the ball as they are pulled in so many different directions to “get the job done”.
We are proud to offer the Oil & Gas Compliance Virtual Forum
to be held October 21 and 22. The event has been specifically engineered to address the impacts of the economic turmoil and pandemic crisis, the convergence of global regulations and most pressing compliance challenges specifically facing the oil and gas community today and into the future.
Whether you focus broadly on compliance or concentrate specifically in anti-bribery/anti-corruption or global trade the event will allow you to engage in a mindshare of practical solutions and cutting-edge strategies for conquering compliance obstacles currently posing a threat to domestic and global operations.
Our 2020 program will be an action-packed virtual event taking place over the course of two days to provide the attendees with real and tangible takeaways to handle the most complex and unexpected roadblocks in ever changing and complex world of oil and gas.
Developed With Support from our Oil & Gas Advisory Boeard:
Comprised of a select group of pre-qualified in-house counsel and seasoned compliance executives representing a diverse cross section of the oil and gas industry, our Oil & Gas Advisory Board provide guidance on the overall direction of our Oil & Gas Compliance Exchange, including the identification of relevant speakers, emerging hot topics and trends specific to the current state of global compliance within the oil and gas sector.
Who Should Attend
This event is designed Corporate Counsel, International Trade and Compliance Executives at Oil and Gas, Energy, Extractive Services & Pipeline, Development and Petroleum companies with such titles
- Chief Compliance Officer
- Regional Compliance Officer
- Senior Compliance Counsel
- Compliance Counsel
- VP/Director/Head Corporate Compliance
- Head/Director of Ethics Compliance
- General Counsel, Chief Deputy, Assistant Group and Senior Counsel
- Head/Director of Data Privacy
- Head/Director of Anti-Bribery and Corruption Governance
- Head/Director of Internal Audit
- Head/Director of Export Controls
- Head, International Trade Affairs
- Head/Director of Regulatory Affairs
- Director, Customs Compliance
- Chief Investigations Counsel
2020 Advisory Board
- Stephanie Accuosti, Associate General Counsel, Compliance, Weatherford
- Mauricio Almar, Assistant General Counsel, Chief of Regional Compliance, Halliburton
- Andrew Baird, Chief Compliance Officer, Exterran
- Brent Benoit, Chief Compliance Officer, National Oilwell Varco
- Michael Donnella, Corporate Compliance Officer, Murphy Oil Corporation
- Daniel Elustondo, Senior Legal Counsel, Shell
- Fermeen Fazal, Vice President, Chief Legal Officer, and Chief Compliance Officer, UniversalPegasus International
- Lara D. Hajjar, Assistant General Counsel, Universal Weather and Aviation, Inc.
- Marianne Ibrahim, Director of Global Compliance, Baker Hughes, GE company
- Charles Minutella, Head of Enhanced Due Diligence, Refinitiv
- Ronald J. Nelson, Chief Contracts Counsel, Vantage Drilling International
- Matthew G. Nielsen, Partner, Bracewell
- Justin Olson, Chief Compliance Officer, Corporate Legal, Compliance and Risk, McDermott International
- Jock Pool, Chief Compliance Officer, Oceaneering International
- Ryan Rabalais, Ethics and Compliance Officer, Bechtel Oil, Gas & Chemical, Inc.
- Holly Sais Phillippi, Head of Risk Proposition Sales, Refinitiv
- Kathlynn Self, Vice President and Chief Compliance Officer, Universal Weather and Aviation
- Naomi Schmold, Chief Privacy Officer & Managing Legal Counsel, Enbridge
- Natalia Shehadeh, Senior Vice President and Chief Compliance Officer | Legal & Compliance, TechnipFMC
- Silvia Surman, JD, Director of Ethics and Compliance, American Bureau of Shipping
- Joseph Taylor, Senior Counsel & Director of Anti-Corruption, National Oilwell Varco
- Jeffery B. Vaden, Partner, Bracewell
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.