Commercialising FPSO Projects in Africa's Deep and Ultra Deepwater Seas
Africa's onshore producing fields are maturing and depleting - this, coupled with Government incentives have encouraged international investments in Africa's offshore deep and ultra-deep waters.
With 22 projects planned for the near future, there is without a doubt immense opportunity to maximise oil production in the African seas through FPSO
project conceptualisation, development and operations.
As part of the FPSO
Network's global Congress series, the inaugural FPSO Africa Congress
will bring together senior stakeholders from African NOCs, International Oil Companies and Regional Oil and Gas Companies, leading FPSO contractors, regulatory experts & Government agencies, consultants, solution providers and more with focus on African FPSO
Join both local and international players as they come together in solution-oriented discussions on commercialising FPSO
projects in Africa's deep and ultra-deep water seas.
- Market Intelligence - Find out where market opportunities lie post-regulatory changes at the ONLY conference in Africa dedicated for the FPSO industry
- Local Content Requirements - Hear from leaders on how you can successfully balance local content requirements whilst maintaining a competitive and sustainable FPSO project framework
- Financing & Contracting - Explore alternative financing and contracting models to make your FPSO project economics work
- Project Execution & Development Models - Learn from successful FPSO case studies on developing customised project execution strategies depending on oil field characteristics, vessel requirements, project timelines, budgets and more
- Lifecycle Maintenance - Discuss practical strategies in maintaining an asset lifecycle - from asset integrity management to life extension strategies and cost-effective FPSO decommissioning plans
2019 Speakers Included
- Egbert Faibille, Chief Executive Officer, Petroleum Commission Ghana
- Woji Weli, Country General Manager, Nigeria, BW Offshore
- David Gleave, General Manager, MODEC Production Services Ghana JV Ltd.
- Kofi Opoku, Commercial Director, Kosmos Energy Ghana
- Ijeoma Uzuana, Senior Legal Analyst, Total E&P Nigeria Coop Limited
- Olatunbosun Oni, General Manager, Operations, FIRST Exploration & Petroleum
- Sarah Drumbrill, Director General, Nigerian Norwegian Chamber of Commerce
- Oladipupo Ogunbiyi, Senior Partner, BHO Advisory Partners
- Frederick Asamoah, Country Manager, DNV GL
- Dayo Elugbaju, Sales Manager (EMEA), Heatric
- Christophe Paillusseau, Vice President, Sales and Marketing, Cold Pad
- David Lothian, Head of Upstream Services, VEOLIA
- Dr. Chinedum Onyemechi, Deputy of Maritime Management Technology, Federal University of Technology Owerri
- Emmanuel Uwalaka, Regional Administrator Africa/Middle, Occupational Safety & Health Association UK
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.