We are proud to present the 13th Annual Pre-Filled Syringes Virtual Conference
on 13th and 14th January 2021.
The pre-filled syringes
industry is growing at an exponential rate. With increasing demand for self-administration, a rise in biologics, large-volume delivery and the delayed EU MDR at the forefront of the field, our 13th annual event will bring you the key insights you need to grow and enhance your pre-filled syringes
portfolio and discover what the future holds for the PFS
and combination products industry.
Topics of discussion will include the latest updates on the EU MDR and Article 117, advances in novel drug products and biologics, parenteral packaging for pre-filled syringes
, innovations in device design and platforms for combination products, lifecycle management and much more…
The two-day agenda offers you peer-to-peer networking with Global Product Managers, Senior PFS
Engineers, Device Testing Managers, Heads of Late-Stage PFS
Development and many more.
As Europe's first Pre-Filled Syringes Virtual Conference
of 2021, this event is not to be missed. We look forward to welcoming you to the conference in January.
Benefits of Attending
- Engage with senior industry opinion leaders presenting their experiences and case studies in innovative device design and advanced drug product formulation
- Gain insights from notified body and competent authority representatives addressing key regulatory requirements
- Understand how to optimize your lifecycle management strategy for a commercially successful device
- Explore and benchmark against industry advances in device design through case studies and real world examples
Our Virtual Conference Platform will deliver the following benefits:
- Live and On Demand speaker content: Get access to the latest strategies and case studies from your market place online!
- Network with all the event attendees: Connect, see who’s attending, chat and share contact details with all online delegates, speakers and sponsors
- Exhibit a Virtual Booth: You can pack your customized booth full of documents, videos and even show who is manning the booth during the event and hosting meetings
- Host & Join Meetings & Socials: Join preferred speaking sessions, host you own meetings and even a virtual Networking social, with in built Zoom functionality
Who should attend
- Drug-delivery developers
- Medical Device Engineers
- Primary Packaging material designers
- Secondary packagers
- Smart device developers
- Training device developers
- Device-safety solution providers
- Drug developers
- Abha Raveau-Violette, Device Manager, AstraZeneca
- Alphons Fakler, Head Medical Device Risk Management, Novartis Pharma AG
- Andrew Dundon, Founder, PharMechceutics Ltd
- Benjamin Werner, Scientist, Boehringer Ingelheim Pharma GmbH & Co. KG
- Bjorg K Hunter, Department Manager, RA CMC & Device; RA NextGen Drug-Device, Novo Nordisk Pharma
- Brian Holly, Head of Human Factors, Pfizer R&D Ltd
- Carolina Sunjic, Product Manager COP, Zeon Europe GmbH
- Clemens Gunther, Director Nonclinical Safety Consumer Care, Bayer AG
- Daniel Latham, Head Device Development & LCM, Novartis
- Danielle Laiacona, Device Development Engineer, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Herve Soukiassian, Senior program leader - Chronic therapeutics segment, Becton Dickinson (BD)
- James Birchall, Professor of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Deputy Head of School, Cardiff University
- Joel Richard, Chief Development Officer, MedinCell
- Jonathan Sutch, Medicinal Specialist, BSI Group
- Julia Frese, Department Manaher Centre of Combination Products, TÜV SÜD
- Rene Holm, Head & Scientific Director, Janssen
- Sarah Tang, Regulatory Affairs Manager, Medicines & Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA)
- Severine Duband, Global Category Manager, Nemera
- Stefano Martini, Responsible for Special Programs, Sanofi
- Tiffany McIntire, Senior Human Factors Engineer, Roche
- Vikas Jaitely, Director, Global Regulatory Affairs Transitional Medicine and Devices, Merck
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Virtual Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.