What does Operational Excellence look like in a post Covid world?
Join us online December 2 to find out.
The energy, chemicals and resources sectors are facing unprecedented volatility, complexity and risk today. Historically low commodity prices, geopolitical events, disruptive technologies and the challenges of energy transition and decarbonization mean that the pressure to innovate (while simultaneously reducing operations costs) is higher than ever. In addition, the global pandemic has forced companies to operate in new ways - a catalyst to rethink the size and role of their functional teams, field crews, and management processes needed to run an efficient - and operationally excellent - business.
Amidst these disruptors, innovators like Shell, BP, Orbia, Engie, Severn Trent and more are establishing cost-competitive operations and scaling operational improvement initiatives quickly - and these innovators are gathering this coming December 2-3 to share their journey with you. Operational Excellence in Energy, Chemicals & Resources Europe
is virtual this year, and is bringing together over 500 operations, EHS and digital transformation leaders to discuss how to:
- Visualize your assets to predict and optimize asset performance
- Manage safe operations in the current virtual working environment
- Leverage connected worker tools to keep your frontline workers safe, mobile and efficient
- Enhance operational resilience and build a culture of Operational Excellence
- Make your data mobile and reduce rework, non-productive time and time to decision
- Leverage technology to support safe return-to-work - and keep your workplace Covid 19 free
- Continue - even scale up technology, digital, and artificial-intelligence investments
- Create a safer work environment, boost compliance and improve efficiencies
Who should attend?
Manager, Directors, Vice President and C Suite responsible for:
- Operational Excellence
- Project Mgmt / PMO
- Process/ Business Improvement
- Continuous Improvement
- Digital Transformation
- Data & Analytics
- Process Engineering
- RPA, AI & ML
- Enterprise services
- Information technology
- Change management
- Paul Leonard, Corporate Vice President, Health, Safety & Environment, Orbia
- Hugo Ashkar, Global Risk Manager, BP
- Hayley O'Malley, Head of Asset Health & Performance, Severn Trent
- Francois Germain, Director, Digital Innovation, Refining and Chemicals, Total
- Julie Thyne, Global Continuous Improvement Lead, Dow Inc.
- Mike Bearrow, Global Process Safety Leader, Visium KMS
- Robert Hutcherson, CEO & Founder, Optimize Consulting, Inc.
- Lee Winters, EVP, Optimize Consulting, Inc.
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Virtual Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.