LNG Bunkering Live: Driving the Decarbonisation and Sustainability of the Global Shipping IndustryLNG Bunkering
is undoubtedly growing from strength-to-strength. IMO 2020 has radically altered the marine fuel landscape, alternative marine fuels are yet to deliver the same success as LNG Bunkering
, and supply chains are now beginning to diversify. It's therefore no surprise that the 'chicken and egg' theory is starting to fade as the market becomes more unified on driving the decarbonisation and sustainability of the global shipping industry.
What we are now beginning to see is a growing and diverse set of terminals, ports and shipping companies utilising LNG Bunkering
as a viable long term solution, capable of creating a truly global distribution network for the LNG bunkering
With health concerns and travel restrictions currently in place, this is an opportunity to turn our attention to LNG Bunkering Live
- 27-29 October, 2020, taking place online, connecting you with your international peers, all of whom are looking to hear more about the leading insights, market overview and ongoing predictions and technology in this sector.
5 Reasons to Attend
- Act now to drive the decarbonisation and sustainability of the shipping supply chain through better accessibility, availability and cost effective infrastructure
- Expand your networks and help close the LNG Supply Gap through fostering new partnerships and integrated networks
- Receive updates on regulatory developments across the globe, potential impacts and how to prepare appropriately
- Gain a global market overview of the existing and future LNG Bunkering supply chain to help you plan for what's ahead
- Explore which alternative marine fuels could be seen as a long-term replacement for LNG and if recent developments demonstrate their commercial viability in the short-to-mid-term
Who should attend?
- COOs, CEOs, VPs, Presidents, MD's
- LNG Leaders
- Business Development
- Maritime Operations Specialist
- Project Managers
- LNG Fuel Specialists
- Fleet Managers
- Shipping Technical Advisory
- Marine Efficiency
- Environmental Managers
- Ship Owners/Operators/Builders/Designers
- Ports, Port Authorities & Terminals
- LNG Suppliers and Utilities
- Oil and Gas Companies
- Classification Societies
- Regulatory Bodies
- Technology & Equipment Suppliers
- Finance & Insurance
- Peter Keller, Chairman, SEA\LNG
- Sjaak Klap, Principal Environmental Advisor, SGMF
- Harly Penner, Director, Fleet Engineering & Vessel Development, Seaspan
- Paul Ocholla, Commercial Advisor, Break Bulk LNG, Grain LNG
- Guillaume Brossard, Director - Development & LNG, Energir
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.