We are pleased to announce the 9th Ship Recycling Congress 2021
taking place on the 27th and 28th January 2021, in Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
Focus of 2021 edition
The focus of this edition will be on the latest and upcoming EU regulations for 2021, smart technological developments. Key industry experts will also examine IHM requirements, the latest updates on the HKC ratification and ship recycling competitiveness. Finally, the future of green ship recycling is one of the new topics on this edition.Ship Recycling
Industry faces the challenges to promote and move towards a responsible & sustainable future. As a result, developing transparency measures and complying with human & environmental rights will be among the topics to be highlighted at the conference.
A number of informative presentations followed by interactive panel Q&A, debates and discussions will be providing a deep insight on the views shared from different aspects of the ship recycling process. Panel discussions will also further involve the delegates.
- Assessing the Upcoming EU Regulations on Ship Recycling
- EU's Role in the Promotion of a Global Sustainable Ship Recycling Industry
- Updates on the Hong Kong Convention Ratification
- Ship Recycling: Towards a Sustainable Future
- The Future of Green Ship Recycling
- Shipowners' Perspectives on Ship Recycling
- Ensuring Commercially Viable Strategies when Complying with the Environmental Regulations
- Assessing the Practices Ensuring Workers' Safety & Health
- Focusing on the Implementation of Smart Technologies in the Recycling Process
- Improving the European Green Ship Recycling Industry's Competitiveness
Who Will Attend at Ship Recycling Congress
Be among senior executives and experts from ship owners, ship operators, ship yards, major associations, cash buyers, and green owners, class societies. Additionally, Head of Ship Recycling, Business Development Manager, General Manager, Chief Operating Officer, Managing Director are key job titles of our attendees. Technical Director, HSEQ, Corporate Liaison and Policy Officer, Environmental Management and others will also join this edition.
Confirmed Speakers 2021
- Slobodan Kecic, Program Manager – Ship Recycling, Altera Infrastructure
- Magnus Hammerstad, Head of Recycling, Grieg Green
- Jun Sun, Technical Officer, International Maritime Organisation – IMO
- Antonio Barredo, Managing Director, DDR Vessels
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.