We are pleased to announce the 9th Ship Recycling Congress
. The event will focus on the latest and upcoming EU regulations for 2021, smart technological developments, IHM requirements, the HKC ratification, and ship recycling competitiveness.
The conference will highlight the challenges to promote a responsible & sustainable future for the green ship recycling industry by developing transparency measures and complying with human & environmental rights.
The two day conference will consist of a number of informative presentations followed by interactive Q&A sessions, presentations giving a deep insight on the views shared from different aspects of the ship recycling
process, as well as round tables and panel discussions to further involve the delegates.
- Assessing the Upcoming EU Regulations on Ship Recycling
- EU's Role in the Promotion of a Global Sustainable Ship Recycling Industry
- Updates on the Hong Kong Convention Ratification
- Ship Recycling: Towards a Sustainable Future
- The Future of Green Ship Recycling
- Shipowners' Perspectives on Ship Recycling
- Ensuring Commercially Viable Strategies when Complying with the Environmental Regulations
- Assessing the Practices Ensuring Workers' Safety & Health
- Focusing on the Implementation of Smart Technologies in the Recycling Process
- Improving the European Green Ship Recycling Industry's Competitiveness
Who Will Attend at Ship Recycling Congress
Be among senior executives and experts from ship owners, ship operators, ship yards, major associations, cash buyers, and green owners, class societies. Additionally, Head of Ship Recycling, Business Development Manager, General Manager, Chief Operating Officer, Managing Director are key job titles of our attendees. Technical Director, HSEQ, Corporate Liaison and Policy Officer, Environmental Management and others will also join this edition.The Great Lockdowns
We are doing everything to ensure that all its events go ahead as advertised, returning to the much-missed and valuable face-to-face interaction as soon as possible. In order to ensure the events are delivered as safely as possible, venues are chosen and procedures are adjusted in line with the relevant local and regulations and guidelines.
These have been exceptionally challenging times with very fast-moving updates. As we get closer to an event we look at each one individually, paying careful heed to local regulations, but without ignoring the international situation. Whatever happens, we will safeguard the investments that attendees have made by either automatically moving it to the new dates of the event or a full credit will be provided for use when booking a future ACI event.