Building on the success of Lignofuels
annual conference series which celebrated its 10th anniversary this year by bringing 140+ senior level attendees to Helsinki, we are looking forward to returning to Helsinki for the 11th edition which will take place on the 21st & 22nd of June 2022.
The 2022 edition of the conference will once again bring together key lignofuels
and advanced biofuels & materials stakeholders to join our forum discussions and hear latest industry case studies, including Technical, Strategic and Business Development Executives from First and Advanced Generation Biofuels Producers, Oil Refiners, Process Technology Providers, Enzyme Developers, Engineering Firms and Agribusiness as well as Financiers, Investors, Policy & Regulators, Automotive & Aviation Industries, Consultants, Traders & Brokers and Chemical Companies.
Secure your space today for two days of exchanging perspectives, learning and excellent networking opportunities with your peers. You will benefit from numerous interactive sessions, presentations, including case studies, and insightful panel discussions to get the best out of the event.
Key Topics Include
- Advanced Biofuels Outlook: Status and Present Developments
- EU Policy Update
- Using Advanced Biofuels in Transport
- Challenges and Opportunities Brought on by Policies
- Technology and Innovation in the Secondary Biofuels Market
- Insights into the Road to Commercializing Pilot Plants
- Update on Key Development Projects
- Feedstock Focus
- Future Demand for Advanced Biofuels
- Overview of Private Equity and Investment Opportunities
Who Will Attend
- Technical, Strategic and Business Development Executives from First and Advanced Generation
- Biofuels Producers
- Oil Refiners
- Process Technology Providers
- Enzyme Developers
- Engineering Firms and Agribusiness
- Financiers, Investors, Policy & Regulators
- Automotive & Aviation Industries
- Consultants, Traders & Brokers
- Chemical Companies
Exclusive Site Visit
On Monday, 20th June 2022, a limited group of Lignofuels 2022 conference delegates will have a unique opportunity to visit the world’s first commercial scale wood-based biorefinery in Lappeenranta, Finland.
There is no extra charge to join the site visit, although places are limited and allocated on a first come, first served basis.
Please confirm your attendance when booking for the conference to avoid disappointment.
The Great Lockdowns
are doing everything to ensure that all our events go ahead as
advertised, returning to the much-missed and valuable face-to-face
interaction as soon as possible. In order to ensure the events are
delivered as safely as possible, venues are chosen and procedures are
adjusted in line with the relevant local and regulations and guidelines.
have been exceptionally challenging times with very fast-moving
updates. As we get closer to an event we look at each one individually,
paying careful heed to local regulations, but without ignoring the
international situation. Whatever happens, we will safeguard the
investments that attendees have made by either automatically moving it
to the new dates of the event or a full credit will be provided for use
when booking a future ACI event.