Building on the success of Lignofuels
annual conference series which celebrated its 10th anniversary this year by bringing 140+ senior level attendees to Helsinki, we are looking forward to returning to Helsinki for the 11th edition which will take place on the 10th and 11th of February 2021.
The 2021 edition of the conference will once again bring together key lignofuels
and advanced biofuels & materials stakeholders to join our forum discussions and hear latest industry case studies, including Technical, Strategic and Business Development Executives from First and Advanced Generation Biofuels Producers, Oil Refiners, Process Technology Providers, Enzyme Developers, Engineering Firms and Agribusiness as well as Financiers, Investors, Policy & Regulators, Automotive & Aviation Industries, Consultants, Traders & Brokers and Chemical Companies.
Secure your space today for two days of exchanging perspectives, learning and excellent networking opportunities with your peers. You will benefit from numerous interactive sessions, presentations, including case studies, and insightful panel discussions to get the best out of the event.
Moreover, don't miss the chance to join a complimentary UPM Lappeenranta Biorefinery pre-conference site visit - while spaces are available!
2020 Edition Key Topics
- Making Future - lignofuels market overview & key drivers
- Finland's targets and policies for biofuels and advanced biofuels
- Developments in Plants for Commercial Scale Cellulosic Ethanol Production
- Sunliquid - Bringing cellulosic ethanol to scale
- Bioethanol as important part of the sustainable biorefinery
- Technological Developments for the Advanced Biofuels Industry
- Transforming Lignocellulosic Biomass into Biofuel: Pretreatment & Processes
- Ensuring Sustainable Production Through Holistic Utilisation of Feedstock
- Lignocellulosic Feedstock: Availability and Sustainability
- Climate Positive Fuels - new opportunities in advanced biofuels
- Life Cycle Analysis and sustainability guarantees of feedstock
- The Role of Lignofuels in Decarbonising Aviation
- A Wider Look at Alternative Fuels for Carbon Reduction
- Four Different Stages of Piloting, and How to Identify Them
- Bringing alternative sustainable biofuels to the marine market - case study
- Green shipping with advanced biofuels
Who Will Attend
- Technical, Strategic and Business Development Executives from First and Advanced Generation
- Biofuels Producers
- Oil Refiners
- Process Technology Providers
- Enzyme Developers
- Engineering Firms and Agribusiness
- Financiers, Investors, Policy & Regulators
- Automotive & Aviation Industries
- Consultants, Traders & Brokers
- Chemical Companies
Early Confirmed Speakers 2021
- Bharadwaj Kummamuru, Executive Director, World Bioenergy Association
- Oskar Meijerink, Business Development Manager, SkyNRG
- Arvid Loken, Senior Advisor – Carbon Reduction Programme, Avinor
- Nicole Rencoret, Head of Communications and Development, Sustainable Shipping Initiative
- Philippe Mengal, Executive Director, Bio-based Industries Joint Undertaking
- Carlos Ocampo, Global Business Director – Biomass, Novozymes
- Michael Hecquet, BioTfuel R&D Coordinator, TOTAL RC on behalf of Bionext
- Roel Vleeschouwers, Business Development Manager Sustainable Chemistry, VITO
- Senior Representative, Axens
- Panu Routasalo, Vice President, UPM Biofuels
- Bart Hellings, Head of Innovation, GoodFuels
- Erik Wormslev, Director Innovation, NIRAS
- Havard Wollan, CEO, Biokraft
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.