There have been many COVID driven impacts on customer engagement and marketing processes, tools and tactics. However, even with the advancement of digital marketing and commercial transformation, in-person engagement still remains the cornerstone of the pharma marketing business.
While we should celebrate the small wins and pivots that have been made as a result of COVID forced change, it is vital to understand which of these changes are transitory and which are true, long lasting transformations and innovation to be built on, and embedded in future processes and planning.
- What will be our indicators and measurements of value moving forward?
- What are the content consumption habits/behaviors of HCPs now?
- How can I de-risk from supply chain to product development to commercial activity?
- How can I diversify our clinical trial recruitment and innovation?
- Does reimbursement need to be integrated with innovation?
- How can I effectively virtualize customer engagement, branding and product launches?
- What is the right promotional mix, even if/when sales force can return?
- To what extent are the different stakeholder activities changing/overlapping as business needs evolve?
These are just a fraction of the issues currently creating bottlenecks that require proactive future planning and careful roadmap development.
Join our expert speaker faculty, the Thought Leadership Council and many of your industry peers to develop this roadmap together as a true community.
Reasons to Attend
- Amplify digital at a critical time - identifying what the triggers for 'must do' changes, and assessing if these are these connected to true long lasting digital transformation
- Examining COVID forced acceptance of Omnichannel marketing importance: where do CX and MCM groups need to channel their energy and what elements to prioritize to deliver a consistent experience of your brand
- Analyze content consumption habits and behaviors of HCPs to develop your content and engagement strategy
- Scaling video content - keeping the authenticity; examples of good stories that make for great content and pull the story forward to capture emotion
- Quantify the right multichannel mix to select the right channel for the corresponding campaign
- Optimize your patient journey and adherence as a marketing aid - how 'how to' and 'why' build as patients continue to increase levels of expectation on access and reach
- Build a successful performance measurement framework to better interpret your data and understand your goals within analytics
- Minimize data noise and digital health errors through smart use of data analytics and combining data sources
- Reimbursement: relocating reimbursement as part of the innovation process - understand the value proposition of tech and quantify the willingness to pay
- Evaluate if we have seen the promise of AI come to fruition in this current period of turbulence. Has it done the job that we thought it would?
- Develop a methodology of how to split personal and non-personal promotion
Tailord Medical Pharma Industry Initiatives
The medical pharma marketing industry, to date, has been an underserved community in networks, events and content. Wee are committed to developing not only virtual events - and live events once it is safe to do so - but creating value in non-traditional content creation, network expansion and professional development on a year round basis.
To that end we are developing a Thought Leadership Council to provide a framework for a year round think tank of industry experts across enterprises of all sizes and scale to influence and advance the medical phama/medtech community. This will build a foundation as a vehicle for ideation that is essentially designed by the industry, for the industry.
Thought Leadership Council for Medical Pharma
The aim is to create a continuum of information sharing within a community of marketing experts. This will drive ongoing industry dialogue at a time where traditional face to face sales calls and meetings with customers are no longer possible with COVID-19. You can share and evaluate concepts and derive knowledge for yourself and your organization. Even when in-person meetings are safe to attend, we want to cultivate a community of industry experts that are dedicated to improving the state of play for pharma.
Unlike traditional advisory boards, the agenda isn't driven with a particular event in mind. The value for each individual is in having a safe platform to share the challenges you are facing, the best practices that your peers utilized to overcome challenges, pivots made or just validating general trends you are seeing. Having an expert, peer-led sounding board/think tank that takes place quarterly will help to drive meaningful solutions and processes with real outcomes.
Who Should Attend
- Managers from the pharmaceutical
- Medical Device Industries
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Strategy
- Integrated Marketing
- Multichannel Marketing
- Social Media
- Mobile Marketing
- Global Marketing
- Interactive Services
- Commercial Excellence
- Commercial Operations/ Capabilities
- Patient Solutions
- Customer Interaction/ Engagement
- Customer Insights
- Field Force/SFE
- Brand Management
- Product Management
- Strategic Operations
- New Media
- Advertising and Promotions
- Clinical Innovation
- Medical Affairs
- Legal Counsel and MLR
- Robert Allen, Lead, Digital Operations and Global Public Affairs - BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB
- Ryan Alovis, CEO - PULSE HEALTH
- Carmine Attanasio, Associate Director, Digital Product Marketing, US Hematology - BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB
- Fred Bennett, Head Patient Strategy and Engagement - INTERCEPT PHARMACEUTICALS
- David Dejonghe, Head of Portfolio Strategy - LIFESCAN
- Jim Delash, Multichannel Marketing Director - GLAXOSMITHKLINE
- Zoe Dunn, Principal - HALE ADVISORS
- Daphne Early, Director - VIIV HEALTHCARE
- Lisa Flaiz, Director MCM, Worldwide Digital Hub Lead for Consumer Marketing - BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB
- Dan Gandor, Director, US Customer Experience, Oncology and Virology - ABBVIE
- Shwen Gwee, Vice President and Head of Global Digital Strategy - BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB
- Kevin Hsieh, Service Lead, Web and Mobile - GENENTECH
- Kate Innelli, Director, Digital Health and Innovation - AMGEN
- Hans Kaspersetz, CEO - ARTERIC
- Morris Kimble, Brand Manager, HCP Marketing – Digital - ELI LILLY
- Matt Lasmanis, Chief TechnologyOfficer and Vice President - GLAXOSMITHKLINE
- John Lineen, Director, Digital Engagement Lead (CV/IM), Worldwide Engagement Planning and Content Capabilities - BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB
- Paul Murasko, Senior Director, Digital Interaction - IPSEN PHARMACEUTICALS
- Kate Miller, Principal Consultant, Digital Innovation Practice Lead - EVOLUTION ROAD
- James Musick, Senior Vice President, Global Product Strategy Head, Personalized Healthcare - GENENTECH/ROCHE
- János Penzes, International eMarketing Manager, Digital Center of Excellence Lead - GEDEON RICHTER
- Jessica Pfennig, Enterprise Digital Leader, Compliance Business Partner, Commercial Operations NA and Oncology Business Unit - ASTRAZENECA
- Amanda Phraner, Director, Public Relations & Social Media - HORIZON THERAPEUTICS
- Stephen Ranjan, Vice President, Franchise Lead Professional and Non-Insulin Therapy Solutions, Strategy and Customer Solutions - ROCHE DIABETES CARE
- Jamie Rosati, Executive Director, Global Human Health, Digital Strategy and Enterprise Social Media Group - MERCK
- Michael Rowbotham, Digital Strategy Lead for Xeljanz Franchise, Director MCM - PFIZER
- Igor Rudychev, Head of Commercial Analytics - NOVARTIS
- Paul Savidge, US General Counsel - SPARK THERAPEUTICS
- Melissa Saw, Director – Marketing Procurement - BAYER
- Bharat Tewarie, Member of the Board of Directors, ALVEO TECHNOLOGIES | Former Chief Marketing Officer, UCB PHARMACEUTICALS
- Alex Vandevere, Associate Director, US Marketing, ORENCIA/Immunology - BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB
- John Vieira, Head of Commercialization - US, SOL-GEL TECHNOLOGIES
- Alison Woo, Head of Content and Editorial, Scientific Communications and Innovation - GLAXOSMITHKLINE
- Francesca Wuttke, Chief Digital Officer - ALMIRALL
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Virtual Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.