We would like to inform you that due to COVID-19 situation and travelling restrictions, that are ongoing we have taken the decision to move the Hydrogen & P2X Conference from February 2021 to the new dates of 16 & 17 June 2021.
The Hydrogen & P2X 2021 Conference
will take place on the 16th and 17th June 2021, Copenhagen, Denmark.
Through implementation of EU Green Deal Europe strives to become the first climate-neutral continent by the 2050. Climate change and environmental degradation are an existential threat to all of us. The need to decarbonize the power generation, mobility and heat energy markets in the face of the rapidly evolving climate reality leads the green transition.
The answer to this need is hydrogen
which, thanks to the recent incredible advances, becomes a booming and rapidly growing part of industry. The second option is using P2X
technology which helps creating an efficient clean energy system aiming to reduce CO2 levels.
- European and world markets outlook
- Policy and regulatory framework
- Financing and investing strategies
- P2X and Hydrogen economics
- Technological advancements
- Storage improvements and safety issues
- Symbiosis of P2X and other industry sectors
- Actual case studies
- Commercialization - growth challenges, funding, partnerships
- P2X and hydrogen for greener transport
- Impact of Covid-19 on industry
- Market developments in global perspective
- Green hydrogen in the gas grid
Who should attendEuropean Hydrogen & P2X Conference
will bring together top level experts from gas producers, chemical and mobility industries representatives, power companies, business analytics, government officials and regulators, storage companies, service providers, transportation companies, renewable energy consultancies and others.
Why you should join the Hydrogen & P2X 2020
During this 2-day event reach in presentations from industry end-users and running projects case studies you will gain a comprehensive overview of the sector. You can hear experts focusing on new regulations, changing market situation and more. Get a possibility to network and exchange ideas with industry leaders.
This event is set to bring industry stakeholders, unique content, workshops discussions and networking. Join us for latest market news, excellent keynote speakers and technical insights.Showcase your products and services in the networking area and hold meetings with leaders from the industry. The commercial aspect of the event will create you a perfect intimate environment for doing business.
The conference will have a limit of 100 participants. More than 50 participants already signed up so secure your pass today.
- S. Koks Andreassen, Green Hydrogen Systems
- Sverre Alvik, DNV GL
- Robert Paulnsteiner, VERBUND
- Morten Stryg, Dansk Energi
- Anton Fagerström, IVL Svenska Miljöinstitutet
- M. S. Skjøth-Rasmussen, Haldor Topsoe
- Jürgen Kromer, Landkreis Wunsiedel
- Tobias Block, eFuel Alliance eV
- Lotte Holmberg Rasmussen, Centrica Energy Trading
- Lennart van der Burg, TNO Voltachem
- Kristina F. Juelsgaard, Ballard
- Karl Hauptmeier, Norsk e-Fuel
- Jukka Räsänen, Neste
- Jorgo Chatzimarkakis, Hydrogen Europe
- Jörg Singer, Helgoland
- Johannes F. Kirchhoff, KIRCHHOFF Ecotec
- Jean-Marc Leroy, Gas Infrastructure Europe
- Jacob Thysgaard, Ramboll
- Harry Smit, Gasunie
- Frederik Flensted Madsen, Hydrogen Valley
- Betina Jorgensen, Total
- Fei Chen, Haldor Topsoe
- Eva Ravn Nielsen, Ramboll
- Dominik Eichbaum, City of Siegen
- Ch. von dem Bussche, GASCADE Gastransport
- Camilo Lopez, Electrochaea
- Camel Makhloufi, Engie
- Anne Krog Jensen, COWI
- Alexander Esser, Aurora Energy Research
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
Conference Venue will be a 4-5 star Hotel in City Center of Copenhagen, Denmark