We would like to inform you that due to COVID-19 situation and travelling restrictions, that are ongoing we have taken the decision to move the Hydrogen & P2X Conference from February 2021 to the new dates of 16 & 17 June 2021.
The Hydrogen & P2X 2021 Conference
will take place on the 16th and 17th June 2021, Copenhagen, Denmark.
Through implementation of EU Green Deal Europe strives to become the first climate-neutral continent by the 2050. Climate change and environmental degradation are an existential threat to all of us. The need to decarbonize the power generation, mobility and heat energy markets in the face of the rapidly evolving climate reality leads the green transition.
The answer to this need is hydrogen
which, thanks to the recent incredible advances, becomes a booming and rapidly growing part of industry. The second option is using P2X
technology which helps creating an efficient clean energy system aiming to reduce CO2 levels.
- European and world markets outlook
- Policy and regulatory framework
- Financing and investing strategies
- P2X and Hydrogen economics
- Technological advancements
- Storage improvements and safety issues
- Symbiosis of P2X and other industry sectors
- Actual case studies
- Commercialization - growth challenges, funding, partnerships
- P2X and hydrogen for greener transport
- Impact of Covid-19 on industry
- Market developments in global perspective
- Green hydrogen in the gas grid
Who should attendEuropean Hydrogen & P2X Conference
will bring together top level experts from gas producers, chemical and mobility industries representatives, power companies, business analytics, government officials and regulators, storage companies, service providers, transportation companies, renewable energy consultancies and others.
Why you should join the Hydrogen & P2X 2020
During this 2-day event reach in presentations from industry end-users and running projects case studies you will gain a comprehensive overview of the sector. You can hear experts focusing on new regulations, changing market situation and more. Get a possibility to network and exchange ideas with industry leaders.
This event is set to bring industry stakeholders, unique content, workshops discussions and networking. Join us for latest market news, excellent keynote speakers and technical insights.Showcase your products and services in the networking area and hold meetings with leaders from the industry. The commercial aspect of the event will create you a perfect intimate environment for doing business.
The conference will have a limit of 100 participants. More than 50 participants already signed up so secure your pass today.
- Camel Makhloufi, Engie
- Kristina F. Juelsgaard, Ballard
- Jörg Singer, Helgoland
- Fei Chen, Haldor Topsoe
- Eva Ravn Nielsen, Ramboll
- Anne Krog Jensen, COWI
- Jacob Thysgaard, Ramboll
- Betina Jorgensen, Total
- Jorgo Chatzimarkakis, Hydrogen Europe
- Alexander Esser, Aurora Energy Research
- Martin Skov Skjørth-Rasmussen, Haldor Topsoe
- Anton Fagerström, IVL Svenska Miljöinstitutet
- Sverre Alvik, DNV GL
- Harry Smit, Gasunie
- S. Bjerregaard Pedersen, Hydrogen Valley
- Jukka Räsänen, Neste
- Jean-Marc Leroy, Gas Infrastructure Europe
- Robert Paulnsteiner, VERBUND
- Lotte Holmberg Rasmussen, Centrica Energy Trading
- Tobias Block, VDA Automotive Industry assoc
- Morten Stryg, Dansk Energi
- Lennart van der Burg, TNO Voltachem
- Camel Makhloufi, Engie
- Ch. von dem Bussche, GASCADE Gastransport
- Johannes F. Kirchhoff, KIRCHHOFF Ecotec
- Karl Hauptmeier, Norsk e-Fuel
- Dominik Eichbaum, City of Siegen
- Camillo Lopez, Electrochaea
- Jacob Hjerrild Zeuthen, Danish Energy Agency
- Arend de Groot, TNO Voltachem
- Patricia Manso, S&P Global Platts
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
Conference Venue will be a 4-5 star Hotel in City Center of Copenhagen, Denmark