Our 5th Hydrogen & Fuel Cells Energy Summit
will be taking place in Porto, Portugal, on the 17th & 18th March 2021.
This two day event will bring together key industry stakeholders from all facets of the hydrogen industry to discuss the required economical and infrastructural innovations for a sustainable future energy carrier. The key discussions will involve monetisation, latest technology implementations, material optimisation, production and transportation with case studies presented from across Europe. With incredible advances recently in hydrogen it is the best time to explore this booming industry.
Additionally, this event will include a Site Visit to CaetanoBus' Ovar Workshop on the afternoon of 16th March for limited number of registered attendees.
Join us in Porto for the 5th edition of our Hydrogen & Fuel Cells Energy Summit
Who Will Attend
- Hydrogen producers and suppliers
- Fuel cell companies
- Hydrogen storage companies
- Technology providers
- Component manufacturers & industrial end-users
- Financial stakeholders & investors
- Research institutions
- Service providers
- Government officials & regulators
- Sustainable mobility technology
We are doing everything to ensure that all its events go ahead as advertised. Like you, we are keen to get the meetings to happen and return to some form of normality. We are constantly tracking WHO updates, local government regulations and talking to our attendees wherever possible. Venues are chosen and procedures are adjusted in order to make the conferences possible.
But we do accept that these are exceptionally challenging times and the updates are very fast moving. As such, it may help you to understand how and why we arrive at decisions on moving ahead with any current event: One month before the meeting we again re-assess the situation specific to the individual summit, both local to the event and globally. We then take a decision as to the viability of holding the meeting as if it were happening the very next day. If it is possible to run on that basis, we will proceed. If not, we will be forced to take the decision to postpone the event to a later and better date.
Early Confirmed Speakers
- Bart Biebuyck, Executive Director – FCH-JU
- Christian Sander, Head of Business Development Germany – RWE Generation SE
- Caroline Hillegeer, Chief Commercial Officer, BU Hydrogen – Engie
- Christian Pho Duc, Managing Director – Smartenergy Group
- Stephan Herbst, General Manager, Toyota Motor Europe
- Soren Bjerregaard Pedersen, CEO – Hydrogen Valley
- Michael Ismar, Sales Manager – NPROXX
- Jorgo Chatzimarkakis, Secretary General – Hydrogen Europe
- Dr Alena Fargère, Principal – SWEN CAPITAL PARTNERS
- Kevin Pretorius, Hydrogen Lead for High Power Rectifiers – ABB
- Nicolas Pocard, Director of Marketing – Ballard
- Nigel Holmes, CEO – Scottish Hydrogen & Fuel Cell Association
- Judith Serra, Manager – 2G Energy Group
- Nienke Homan, Regional Minsiter – Province of Groningen, Northern Netherlands
- Marc Rechter, Co-Founder & CEO – Resilient Group
- Raül Blanco Díaz, Secretary General for Industry and SME – Ministry of Industry, Trade and Tourism of Spain
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
VenueCrowne Plaza Porto
Av. Da Boavista 1466, 4100-114
: +351 22 607 2500 Website