EUROPE'S PREMIER AM EVENT IS MOVING ONLINE IN 2021
The Additive Manufacturing for Aerospace & Space conference
is returning for its seventh edition – this time as an online event. In recent years it has firmly established itself as the premier forum for AM users, R&D experts, and industry partners within the aerospace and space industry. Due to ongoing uncertainty surrounding physical events and our unwavering commitment to providing quality platforms for engagement between the AM community we are delighted to announce that we will be hosting the event online in 2021.
AM for Aerospace and Space is the leading conference platform for ensuring opportunities in high value manufacturing are not squandered and so that the aerospace industry is prepared to tackle the roadblocks of industrialisation of AM technology. The forum also provides an opportunity for cross-industry collaboration with others involved in producing AM parts for high performance applications and safety critical functions.
Over the course of three days – we will host keynote presentations, panel discussions, discussion groups and immersive virtual meeting rooms. The event will provide a platform to support opportunities in high value manufacturing and help prepare the aerospace industry to tackle the roadblocks of industrial digitisation. It also represents a unique opportunity to maintain and build connections during a challenging time.
Key Agenda themes include:
- Certification and standardisation strategies delivering critical assurance for defence, space and aerospace applications
- Space, air, land and sea applications for additive manufacturing processes
- Digital Thread, Digital Twins and Complete production cycle evaluation and assessment of through-life costs
- Training engineers and designers to ‘think in additive manufacturing’ terms to utilise AM’s full potential
Reasons to attend Additive Manufacturing for Aerospace & Space
- Hear from leading experts across the Additive Manufacturing supply chain and get involved in discussing some of the key challenges facing professionals in this sector
- Understand how to integrate new materials, processes and technologies into your manufacturing process in order to maximise cost savings and efficiency
- Hear from industry leaders on how cutting-edge collaborative industrial research projects are advancing opportunities of additive manufacturing
- Use our immersive online platform to continue building new connections during this period of disruption caused by COVID-19
- Gain insight into the latest thinking on AM trends that will give your organisation a future competitive edge
- Take a leading role in presenting solutions to scale up manufacturing and achieve a faster time to market with feasible economic returns
"Very valuable. We acquired a state-of-the-art understanding, not only of technologies but also of the data and documentation complexities and eco-system of the AM community"
Rasmus Dejgaard Jensen, Programme Lead , Vestas Wind Systems
"Excellent. Well balanced to reflect the wide spectre of AM applicability" "For a starting company in this field this event has been valuable in particular with its applicability to automotive and power generating industries"
Alexander Urban, Chairman &CEO , Integrated Steel & Power Ltd
"Good cross-section of speakers, interesting inclusion of Space/satellite industry"
Neall Heath, Industrial Engineer , Selex ES
"It was a very valuable event, I will be attending any future events"
Mark Booth , Program Manager, Tronosjet Maintenance
Meet the Additive Manufacturing for Aerospace & Space 2021 Speakers
- Dr Melissa Orme, VP, Additive Manufacturing, Boeing
- Dr Venkat Vedula, Executive Director, Additive Manufacturing, Raytheon Technologies
- Hauke Schultz, Additive Manufacturing Roadmap Leader, Airbus
- Dr Markus Seibold, Vice President, Additive Manufacturing, Siemens Energy
- Dr Mark Benedict, AM Lead, Air Force Research Laboratory
- Professor Andrew Schofield, Director, Technology Delivery, BAE Systems - Air
- Sébastien Messé, Additive Manufacturing Chief Engineer, Safran Landing Systems
- Dr Suresh Sundarraj, Lead R&D Engineer, Program Manager, Honeywell Aerospace
- Robert Scudamore, Associate Director and Group Manager, Advanced Manufacturing Technologies, TWI Ltd
- Tine Tomažič, Chief Technology Officer, Pipistrel
- Alex Hickson, Head of Technology, Structures, Manufacturing & Materials, Aerospace Technology Institute
- Nour Eid, Senior Technologist, Manufacturing & Structures, Aerospace Technology Institute
- Dr Laurent Pambaguian, Engineer, Metals, Materials and Structures, European Space Agency
- Dr Katy Milne, Chief Engineer - DRAMA , Digital Engineering Group, Manufacturing Technology Centre
- Dr Fernando Lasagni, CTO Materials & Processes, Advanced Centre for Aerospace Technologies
- Dr Jan Haubrich, Group Leader, Institute of Materials Research, German Aerospace Centre
- Dr Nima Shamsaei, Director, National Centre for Additive Manufacturing Excellence (NCAME), Auburn University
- Dr Mohsen Seifi, Director, Global Additive Manufacturing Programs, ASTM INTERNATIONAL
- Dr Martin White, Head of Additive Manufacturing Programs, Europe, ASTM INTERNATIONAL
- Dr Simon Waite, Structures Expert, Certification Directorate, EASA
- Florian Hilpert, Groupleader Aviation Electronics, Fraunhofer Institute IISB
- Olov Johansson Berg, Head of Qualification, General Design, SAAB Aeronautics
- Dr Michael Gorelik, Chief Scientist and Technical Advisor, Fatigue and Damage Tolerance, Aviation Safety, Federal Aviation Administration
- Mike Curtis-Rouse, Head of Manufacturing for Space, Satellite Applications Catapult
- Oliver Fletcher, European AM Lead, Eaton Aerospace
- Will Dick-Cleland, Additive Manufacturing and Space Lead, Alloyed
- Dr Iain Waugh, Senior Propulsion Engineer, Airborne Engineering
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Online Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.