Driving the Decarbonisation and Sustainability of the Global Shipping Industry
It certainly is an exciting time for the LNG industry. LNG bunkering
has now grown to encompass 24 out of the top 25 bunker ports globally. The 2020 Summit looked at the viability of LNG as a long-term solution, explored AMFs and opened discussions as to how we can all drive the decarbonisation and sustainability of the global shipping industry
Over three days and with a focus on the entire supply chain, the 8th Global Annual LNG Bunkering Summit
2020 offered unique insights into the decision making, planning, development, operation, safety and training processes that are driving the LNG Bunkering
Join us once again at the world's fastest growing and largest LNG Bunkering Summit
in 2021 to discuss the future of the industry and gather in one place with the major players from the entire supply chain: infrastructure operators, shipping companies, LNG suppliers along with technology providers.
Who will you meet
- Ship Owners/ Operators/Builders/ Designers
- Ports, Port Authorities & Terminals
- LNG Suppliers and Utilities
- Oil and Gas Companies
- Classification Societies
- Regulatory Bodies
- Technology & EquipmentSuppliers
- Finance & Insurance
- COOs, CEOs, VPs, Presidents, MD’s
- LNG Leaders
- Business Development
- Maritime Operations Specialist
- Project Managers
- LNG Fuel Specialists
- Fleet Managers
- Shipping Technical Advisory
- Marine Efficiency
- Environmental Managers
Agenda themes include:
- Regulations: Receive updates on regulatory developments across the globe, potential impacts and how to prepare appropriately
- Decision making: Hear predictions, forecasts and future trends to help understand commercial viability and suitability for LNG now and into the future
- Finance and funding: Discover alternative finance options and successful strategies to secure your investment
- Port perspectives: Avoid project pitfalls through understanding common challenges global ports overcame from planning through to operation
- Shipping perspectives: Review alternative methods of Marine Fuel and discover how major shipping companies approached their conversion and vessel options
- LNG supply chain: Learn how EU ports are realizing their supply chain management process and associated LNG Infrastructure challenges
- Operational challenges: Discuss potential challenges for machinery operation, risk management and safety
- Operating during the Covid-19 Pandemic: Hear how leaders in the industry have adapted and overcome the challenges of operating and moving forwards on major projects during the Global pandemic
"Good for meeting people in the industry, the quality was good with concrete and specific examples presented."
Partner, L,R P
"Very well balanced speaker panel covering both technical and commercial topics. I gained lots of new knowledge and there were great networking opportunities."
Training Manager, SASEMAR/Centro Jovellanos
"Extremely interesting and a great opportunity to maintain contacts and meet new ones."
Programme director LNG Bunkering, GTT
"Informative and educational."
Commercial Officer, National Grid Grain LNG
- Yasushi Ooka, CEO, Central LNG Marine Fuel Japan Corporation
- Peter Keller, Chairman, SEA/LNG
- Saunak Rai, General Manager, FueLNG
- Aldworth Mbalati, Group CEO, DNG Energy
- Dahlia Rifai, LNG Bunkering General Manager, TOTAL
- Pasi Näkki, CEO, Elenger
- Sergei Danilov, Head of LNG Marine Operations, Elenger Marine OÜ
- Michael Behmerburg, Director - Global Fuel Purchasing /Technical Support and Claims, Hapag-Lloyd
- Bud Darr, Executive Vice President, MSC
- Sean Lalani, President, Eagle LNG Partners
- Gerben Dijkstra, Business Development Manager, Anthony Veder
- George Polychroniou, Executive Director, DEPA
- Lars Hoglund, CEO, Furetank
- Michael Schaap, Commercial Director - Marine, TitanLNG
- Pablo Garcia Anduiza, Fleets Project Manager, Balearia
- Sjaak Klap, Principal Environmental Advisor, SGMF
- Tom Strang, Senior Vice President, Maritime Affairs, Carnival Corporation & plc
- Harly Penner, Director, Fleet Engineering & Vessel Development, Seaspan Ferries Corporation
- Jurgita Šilinskaite-Vensloviene, Head of LNG Commerce, Klaip?dos Nafta
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.