: We have now made this conference a virtual event. All speakers, attendees and sponsors will be able to access the full conference and its materials and will be able to log on remotely via the internet.
3D Cell Culture
has gained increasing momentum in the pharmaceutical industry over recent years, with the global 3D Cell Culture
market predicted to reach a value of $3.2 Billion by 2027, researchers globally are realising the growing potential of in vitro applications for drug discovery, predictivity and validation, safety and toxicity.
Rising demand for tissue engineering for the treatment of chronic diseases is a key driver of this research and new technologies in the form of organ-on-chip, microphysiological systems and 3D bioprinting are all significant emerging areas of the field.
Join us in February 2021, as our 5th annual 3D Cell Culture Virtual Conference
brings together industry experts from big pharma, regulatory bodies and the leading biotech companies in the field to discuss the challenges and drivers of the industry, through case studies of the latest innovations in 3D Cell Culture
models, real world examples of applications of new technologies and insights into 3D imaging and high throughput screening to give you a comprehensive this fast growing industry.
Benefits of Attending
Highlights for 2021
- DISCOVER the cutting-edge technology that is changing the face of pharmaceutical drug development
- EXPLORE the necessity of utilising 3D models in the cytotoxic testing of biologics over traditional alternatives
- INSIGHT into the capacity for Microphysiological Systems and Organ-on-a-Chip technology to mimic cellular microenvironments in vitro
- DISCUSS current case studies in applied 3D cell models that are changing the future of pharmaceutical drug discovery
- ASSESS the biophysiological competency of MPS and 3D Bioprinting at the pre-conference workshops
The Virtual Conference Platform will deliver the following benefits:
- Live and On Demand speaker content: Get access to the latest strategies and case studies from your market place online!
- Network with all the event attendees: Connect, see who’s attending, chat and share contact details with all online delegates, speakers and sponsors
- Exhibit a Virtual Booth: You can pack your customized booth full of documents, videos and even show who is manning the booth during the event and hosting meetings
- Host & Join Meetings & Socials: Join preferred speaking sessions, host you own meetings and even a virtual Networking social, with in built Zoom functionality
Who should attend
Key Job Titles include Head of, Director, Manager of...
- Complex in vitro models
- Cell and molecular science
- Disease models
- Cell technology
- Microphysiological systems
- Stem Cell Sciences
- Tissue Engineering
- High throughput screening
- 3D Imaging
- Alberto Saiani, Professir of Molecular Materials, University Of Manchester
- Alejandro Amador, Director, Cellular Assays and Technologies, Incyte
- Andreas Thomsen, Senior Physician, University of Frieberg
- Elisa Budyn, Mechanical Engineering, Ecole Normale Supérieure Paris-Saclay
- Freddy Van Goethem, Scientific Director, Fellow, Johnson & Johnson; Janssen Pharmaceutical
- John Connelly, Reader in Bioengineering, Queen Mary University of London
- Julian Bahr, Postdoctoral Fellow, AstraZeneca
- Pedro Pinto, Laboratory Manager, University of Greifswald – Medical Centre
- Pelin Candarlioglu, Investigator - Bioengineer/Cell Biologist, GSK
- Rhiannon David, Associate Principal Scientist, AstraZeneca
- Robert Vries, CEO, Hubrecht Organoid Technology
- Sakshi Garg, Lab Head, Merck Group
- Stefan Przyborski, Professor of Cell Technology, Durham University
- Stephen J. Fey, Founder and Chief Research Officer, Celvivo
- Suzanne Fitzpatrick, Senior Science Advisor for Toxicology, FDA
- Thierry Dorval, Data Scientist Lab Group Leader, Servier
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Virtual Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.