With the ever pressing sustainability & circular economy targets and expected evolution in the automotive industry, the elastomers industry is facing changes in the near future.
The industry will need to adapt to these new objectives & developments, and work together as a whole to ensure a smooth and thriving transition.
Our 7th World Elastomer Summit
will be taking place in Lyon, France on 28-29 April 2021. The two day event will bring together the senior executives from petrochemical companies, elastomers & rubbers producers, end-products manufacturers, technology providers, chemical intermediate suppliers, researchers, as well as other influential stakeholders from the value chain.
Join us at the 7th World Elastomer Summit
to discover the key topics and updates from the latest developments in essential areas of the elastomers.
- Current Trends and Predictions of the Elastomer Market
- Legislation and Regulation Framework
- Elastomer Materials and Production Methods
- Approaching to Digitalisation in Chemical Industry
- Understanding the Evolution of the Automotive Industry
- Elastomer Production Technologies
- The Role of Bio-based feedstocks in Elastomer Production
- Improving the Sustainability in the Elastomer Industry
- Elastomer Recycling and Circular Economy
Who Will Attend
- Oil & Gas / petrochemicals / chemicals companies
- Feedstocks / rubber suppliers / chemical & commodity trading / elastomer producers
- End product manufacturers / Tyre producers / Plastic compounders and converters
- EPC / technology providers
- Research centres and institutes
- Universities / petrochemical & chemical consultants
- Policy / regulation / environmental institutions
We are doing everything to ensure that all its events go ahead as advertised. Like you, we are keen to get the meetings to happen and return to some form of normality. We are constantly tracking WHO updates, local government regulations and talking to our attendees wherever possible. Venues are chosen and procedures are adjusted in order to make the conferences possible.
But we do accept that these are exceptionally challenging times and the updates are very fast moving. As such, it may help you to understand how and why we arrive at decisions on moving ahead with any current event: One month before the meeting we again re-assess the situation specific to the individual summit, both local to the event and globally. We then take a decision as to the viability of holding the meeting as if it were happening the very next day. If it is possible to run on that basis, we will proceed. If not, we will be forced to take the decision to postpone the event to a later and better date.
- Marcel Gruendken, Manager MD&TS – Elastomer Business Unit, Kuraray Europe GmbH
- Guenter Scholz, R&D Elastomers, BASF
- Ulrich Giese, Managing Director German Institute of Rubber Technology, Leibniz University of Hannover
- Anke Blume, Elastomer Technology and Engineering, University of Twente
- Mariane Gil, Responsible R&D, Michelin
- Herbert Fruhmann, Market Manager TYR, NYNAS
- Patrick Ribadeau Dumas, Strategic Account Manager, Rockwell Automation
- Chris Hardiman, Global Director of Technology, Grupo Dynasol
- Chris Twigg, R&D Manager, Kargro Recycling
- Stephen Bowers, Feedstock and Petrochemical Technologies, Evonik Performance Materials GmbH
- Jean-Francois Belorgey, Partner, EY
- Patrick Ellis, Consultant, Smithers
- Nathalie Lepre, Global Market Segment Manager Automotive Sales, Mitsubishi Chemical
- Tomasz Bochenski, Consultant, Frost & Sullivan
- Gözde Tuzcu, Polymers Experts, Kiwa
- Jaap Havinga, Polymers Experts, Kiwa
- Roberto Olcese, Process Simulation Engineer, Corys
- Andraz Resetic, Researcher, Jožef Stefan Insitute
- Maxime Katgely, Independent Consultant, ExxonMobil
- Dr Sahbi Aloui, Senior Application Engineer, NETZSCH-Geratebau GmbH
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
VenueRadisson Blu Lyon
129 Rue Servient, 69003
: +33 4 78635500 Website