With the ever pressing sustainability & circular economy targets and expected evolution in the automotive industry, the elastomers industry is facing changes in the near future.
The industry will need to adapt to these new objectives & developments, and work together as a whole to ensure a smooth and thriving transition.
Our 7th World Elastomer Summit
will be taking place in Lyon, France on 28-29 April 2021. The two day event will bring together the senior executives from petrochemical companies, elastomers & rubbers producers, end-products manufacturers, technology providers, chemical intermediate suppliers, researchers, as well as other influential stakeholders from the value chain.
Join us at the 7th World Elastomer Summit
to discover the key topics and updates from the latest developments in essential areas of the elastomers.
- Current Trends and Predictions of the Elastomer Market
- Legislation and Regulation Framework
- Elastomer Materials and Production Methods
- Approaching to Digitalisation in Chemical Industry
- Understanding the Evolution of the Automotive Industry
- Elastomer Production Technologies
- The Role of Bio-based feedstocks in Elastomer Production
- Improving the Sustainability in the Elastomer Industry
- Elastomer Recycling and Circular Economy
Who Will Attend
The Great Lockdowns
- Oil & Gas / petrochemicals / chemicals companies
- Feedstocks / rubber suppliers / chemical & commodity trading / elastomer producers
- End product manufacturers / Tyre producers / Plastic compounders and converters
- EPC / technology providers
- Research centres and institutes
- Universities / petrochemical & chemical consultants
- Policy / regulation / environmental institutions
We are doing everything to ensure that all our events go ahead as advertised, returning to the much-missed and valuable face-to-face interaction as soon as possible. In order to ensure the events are delivered as safely as possible, venues are chosen and procedures are adjusted in line with the relevant local and regulations and guidelines.
These have been exceptionally challenging times with very fast-moving updates. As we get closer to an event we look at each one individually, paying careful heed to local regulations, but without ignoring the international situation. Whatever happens, We will safeguard the investments that attendees have made by either automatically moving it to the new dates of the event or a full credit will be provided for use when booking a future ACI event.
- Guenter Scholz, R&D Elastomers, BASF
- Ulrich Giese, Managing Director German Institute of Rubber Technology, Leibniz University of Hannover
- Anke Blume, Elastomer Technology and Engineering, University of Twente
- Mariane Gil, Responsible R&D, Michelin
- Herbert Fruhmann, Market Manager TYR, NYNAS
- Patrick Ribadeau Dumas, Strategic Account Manager, Rockwell Automation
- Chris Hardiman, Global Director of Technology, Grupo Dynasol
- Chris Twigg, R&D Manager, Kargro Recycling
- Patrick Ellis, Consultant, Smithers
- Nathalie Lepre, Global Market Segment Manager Automotive Sales, Mitsubishi Chemical
- Tomasz Bochenski, Consultant, Frost & Sullivan
- Gözde Tuzcu, Polymers Experts, Kiwa
- Jaap Havinga, Polymers Experts, Kiwa
- Roberto Olcese, Process Simulation Engineer, Corys
- Andraz Resetic, Researcher, Jožef Stefan Insitute
- Dr Sahbi Aloui, Senior Application Engineer, NETZSCH-Geratebau GmbH
- Dr Virginie Duprez, Director of Operations, LRCCP
- Dr Herbert Fruhmann, Marketing Manager TYR, Nynas
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
VenueRadisson Blu Lyon
129 Rue Servient, 69003
: +33 4 78635500 Website