Our Annual Gasification Summit
, taking place on the 5th & 6th of May 2021 in Lyon, France, will comprise two days of formal presentations, interactive discussions and excellent networking opportunities, providing an ideal setting to convene with your peers to discuss both current operational & future planned gasification plants, end product markets, potential barriers & support policies as well as project economics & finance.
Our 9th Gasification Summit
will showcase the latest developments in the sector and provide key insights from senior executives in the industry to discuss the latest commercial and technical developments, challenges and research breakthroughs throughout the entire gasification market.
- Introductive Market Overview, Drivers & Regulatory Update
- Commercialized Gasification Plant: Operational Challenges
- New Challenges & Market Responses
- Waste Gasification Outlook: Status and Present Developments
- Comparison and Development of Various Technologies: Pyrolysis, Fischer Tropsch, etc.
- Status of Gasification Developments Worldwide
- Gasification for the Production of Chemicals & Fuels
- Discussing & Evaluating the Regulations Surrounding Gasification
- Gaining Insights into Further Applications and Gasification End-Products
- Biochemical and Biofuel Production via Gasification
Who Will Attend
- Energy Companies
- Oil Refiners
- Petrochemical Companies
- Technical Service Providers
- Chief Operating Officer
- Chief Technology Officer
- Directors, Managers & Senior Engineers of:
- Clean Coal Technology
- Research & Development
- New Technologies
- Renewable Strategy
- Sustainable Technologies
- Business Development
Exclusive Site Visit
During the afternoon of Tuesday 4th May 2021, a limited number of conference attendees will have the opportunity to attend an exclusive site visit to the GAYA Platform in Lyon, France.
There is no extra charge to join a site visit, although places are limited and allocated to conference delegates on a first come first serve basis.
Therefore we should strongly suggest to book your place early to avoid disappointment.COVID-19
We are doing everything to ensure that all its events go ahead as advertised. Like you, we are keen to get the meetings to happen and return to some form of normality. We are constantly tracking WHO updates, local government regulations and talking to our attendees wherever possible. Venues are chosen and procedures are adjusted in order to make the conferences possible.
But we do accept that these are exceptionally challenging times and the updates are very fast moving. As such, it may help you to understand how and why we arrive at decisions on moving ahead with any current event: One month before the meeting we again re-assess the situation specific to the individual summit, both local to the event and globally. We then take a decision as to the viability of holding the meeting as if it were happening the very next day. If it is possible to run on that basis, we will proceed. If not, we will be forced to take the decision to postpone the event to a later and better date.
Early Confirmed Speakers
- Des Mitchell, R&D Director, CoGen Ltd
- Virginia Perez Lopez, PhD Chemical Engineering Energy Department, CEDER – CIEMAT
- Markus Luisser, Head of Research Area Gasification Systems, Bioenergy 2020+ GmbH
- Bruno Buelow, Product & Sales Manager Gasification, SCHMIDTSCHE SCHACK | Arvos GmbH
- Luke Merson, Regional Sales Manager, Opra Turbines
- Matteo Bellemo, Regional Sales Manager, Opra Turbines
- Berend J. Vreugdenhil, Innovation Manager – Gasification, ECN Part of TNO
- Henrik Thunman, Professor and Head of Division, Chalmers Research
- Angelica Gyllen, Project Engineer, Ways2H
- Michael Hecquet, R&D Program Coordinator, Total RC on behalf of Bionext
- Enrico Bocci, Project Coordinator & Associate Professor, Marconi University
- Javier Gil, Director of Biomass Department, CENER
- Lara Bethlehem, System Manager, ISCC System GmbH
- Olivier Guerrini, Chairman – Working Group Gasification, European Biogas Association
- Mark Sommerfeld, Policy Manager, Association for Renewable Energy & Clean Technology
- Cristopher Sim, Consultant, E4Tech
- Michael Bartlett, CTO & Co-Founder, Phoenix Biopower
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
VenueRadisson Blu Lyon
129 Rue Servient, 69003
: +33 4 78635500 Website