Our Ballast Water Management Conference
will be taking place in Rotterdam, The Netherlands on 11th and 12th of May 2021.
For its twenty-fourth edition, the conference will provide an in-depth look at the latest developments in the Ballast Water Industry, focusing on technological and regulatory advances.
Over two days, the event will give you essential insight into potential ship-owner and port solutions, and analysis of retrofitting and maintenance experience, through case studies, interactive sessions and panel discussions led by industry experts.
Once again, the conference will bring together senior executives from ship-owner and ship-management companies, regulatory institutes, equipment providers and fitters, commissioning testers, researchers, as well as other influential stakeholders involved in the Ballast Water Management
Join us in Rotterdam to exchange your opinions and technical knowledge with your peers, and engage in excellent networking opportunities.
- Ballast Water Management System Technical Evaluation
- Overcoming Vessel-Specific Ballast Water Management Challenges
- Team, Tools & On Board Training
- Age of Vessels vs Revenue over Remaining Lifetime
- Vessels Owners Experience & Best Practises
- Moving Towards Prosperous Retrofitting for 2020 and 2022
- Port State Control Inspections
- Going Beyond the Current Ballast Water Management Systems and Legislation
- Power Requirement Compliance: Energy Usage of Ballast Water Treatment Systems
Who Will Attend
Ballast Water Management Conference will bring together senior executives from:
The Great Lockdowns
- Ship-owner and ship-management companies
- Technology providers
- Policy / regulation / environmental institutions
- Research centres and academia
We are doing everything to ensure that all our events go ahead as advertised, returning to the much-missed and valuable face-to-face interaction as soon as possible. In order to ensure the events are delivered as safely as possible, venues are chosen and procedures are adjusted in line with the relevant local and regulations and guidelines.
These have been exceptionally challenging times with very fast-moving updates. As we get closer to an event we look at each one individually, paying careful heed to local regulations, but without ignoring the international situation. Whatever happens, We will safeguard the investments that attendees have made by either automatically moving it to the new dates of the event or a full credit will be provided for use when booking a future ACI event.
Early Confirmed Speakers
- Kay Conrad, Project Manager – Fleet Management, Oldendorff Carriers
- Nikolas Vaporis, Chief Technical Officer, Capital Ship Management Corp.
- Dietrich Dabels, Manager Business Development, ABS
- Marcelo Rodrigues, Scientist, Brookes Bell
- Martin Skytte, Sales, BAWAT
- Kristijan Tesar, SSQ&E Manager, SeaQuest Shipmanagement
- Jurrien Baretta, Technical Sales Manager, Optimarin
- Suramya Khilnani, Project Manager, Albion Marine Solutions
- Katja Broeg, Senior Scientist, Federal Maritime and Hydrographic Agency
- Christopher Brown, Director – Golden Bear Research Center, California State University Maritime Academy
- Cees van Slooten, CUC-IL Coordinator, Control Union
- Dr. Lawrence Kuroshi, Senior Manager, Nigerian Ports Authority
- Ashok Srinivasan, Maritime Technology and Regulation Manager, BIMCO
- Marius Blom, CEO & Managing Partner, BLOM Maritime
- Nick Dramalas, Sales Director, Erma First
- Gitte Ingelise Petersen, Head of Department BWL, DHI Group
- Prof Peter Vidmar, Dean, Faculty of Maritime Studies and Transport, University of Ljubljana
- Michael Haraldsson, Global BDM – Ballast Water Testing, Maritec
- Jad Mouawad, CEO, Mouawad Consulting
- Giles Candy, Owner, Giles Environmental LLC
- Nick Welschmeyer, Professor/Lead Scientist, CSU and Golden Bear Research Center
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueNovotel Rotterdam Brainpark
KP van der Mandelelaan 150, 3062
: +31 10 250 9002 Website