Going on to its 8th edition, our European Bulk Liquid Storage Summit
will take place in Cartagena, Spain on the 27th and 28th October 2021. This event will once again bring senior executives from the liquid storage industry to discuss the latest developments in the liquid storage business, market dynamics impacting supply and demand trends, technology innovations, and a strategic and logistic overview of ports infrastructure while providing an informative & balanced discussion for participants.
Over two days, the event will gather representatives from oil and chemical companies, port authorities, terminal operators, technology suppliers as well as other influential stakeholders across the value chain.
Join us in Cartagena for a highly interactive & informative conference, whilst enjoying the networking opportunities with your peers.
Key Topics Include:
- Outlook on European Tank Storage Markets
- Addressing Transportation Processes and Challenges
- Strategic Investments in Infrastructure to Improve Competitiveness
- Digitalisation in Ports and Terminals
- A Deep Look Into Non-European Chemical Industries and Their Impact Upon the European Storage Market
- EU Green Deal and its Effect Upon the European Storage Market
- The Untapped Potential of Liquid Natural Gas
- Circular Economy and Bioeconomy in the Energy and Chemicals Storage Sector
Who Will Attend?
- Oil and GasStorage Tank Owners
- Oil and Gas companies
- Chemical companies
- Port authorities
- Terminal operators
- R&D Scientists
- Representative of Port Associations
- Business Development Director
- Technical Managers
- Technology and Solutions Providers
- Engineering companies
- Market analysts
- Regulatory and Policy Officersnts
During the afternoon of Tuesday 26th October, prior to the conference, a limited number of attendees will receive the unique opportunity to do a site visit to the Port of Cartagena.
There is no extra charge to join the site visit, although places are limited and allocated to the conference delegates on first come first served basis. Therefore, we would strongly suggest to book your place early to avoid disappointment.The Great Lockdowns
We are doing everything to ensure that all its events go ahead as advertised, returning to the much-missed and valuable face-to-face interaction as soon as possible. In order to ensure the events are delivered as safely as possible, venues are chosen and procedures are adjusted in line with the relevant local and regulations and guidelines.
These have been exceptionally challenging times with very fast-moving updates. As we get closer to an event we look at each one individually, paying careful heed to local regulations, but without ignoring the international situation. Whatever happens, we will safeguard the investments that attendees have made by either automatically moving it to the new dates of the event or a full credit will be provided for use when booking a future ACI event.
Early Confirmed Speakers
- Kathrin Clay, President, International Liquids Terminal Association
- Gorka Penalva, Deputy Commercial Director, CLH
- Andras T. Peller, Director and Co-Founder, Swiss Fire Protection Research & Development
- Fernando Barragan, Planning Manager, ILBOC
- Augstin Silva, COO, Buran Energy
- Jose Maria Gomez, Chief Operations Manager, Port of Cartagena
- Jordi Angles Jove, Commercial Coordinator, Port of Tarragona
- Lucas Ribeiro, Sales Director, Implico GmBH
- Charles Daly, Chairman, Channoil Consulting
- Aman Amanpour, President, AmanpourConsult
- Peter Davidson, Executive Director, Tank Storage Association
- Gregoire Hartig, Senior Business Development Manager, Nauticor
- Jippe van Eijnatten, Director Business Development, Titan Liquefied Natural Gas
- Johan Sandberg, Global Business Development Manager, Emerson Technologies
- Bryan Davies, Managing Director, UM Terminals
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueHotel Principe Felipe - La Manga Club
Carretera de Atamaria, S/N, Los Belones, 30389
Cartagena, Murcia, SpainPhone
: +34 968 33 12 34 Website